• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Of WAR, SWG(Alwick Rejects) and such

Would like to know what has happened?

• Yes?

• No?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser2469

Aidan and theocles are 14th and 15th overall in offensive bashpoints on this world. Yes, they may have started by nobling barbs when they were in mass recruiters with no targets. Since then they have only taken barbs to establish churches to attack other players. However, it is clear that I will not convince you with facts - clearly you are some bitter old guy who has something against us or you just think you are better than everyone else. Moreover, I believe you do not even play on this world so perhaps you could do me a favour and stop commenting on a world you know sh*t all about. Thanks :)

DeletedUser2504

It's a free world. I do occasionally get bored and read around the forums. I just find it funny that this forum is so quiet but in every thread there's a SWG guy hyping his tribe and listing out half-truths to show off how great they are, when in reality there really isn't that much to show off. "we're not really at peace! we take what we want! we don't noble barbs!" hehehe.

DeletedUser2498

It's a free world. I do occasionally get bored and read around the forums. I just find it funny that this forum is so quiet but in every thread there's a SWG guy hyping his tribe and listing out half-truths to show off how great they are, when in reality there really isn't that much to show off. "we're not really at peace! we take what we want! we don't noble barbs!" hehehe.
You really do have a very warped perception of reality... There are only 2 SWG members that have even posted on these forums for one. As for 'every thread', well that comment is practically laughable... Between both of us we have only ever posted in respect to our tribe in two other threads other than this one. Once in the map thread which was as a part of a top 10 rundown and again in the 'intrigue and politics thread' where I corrected misinformation and you as usual felt the need to badly consult TW2stats and try to argue to the contrary. Now again true to form you leap into action when i correct yet more misinformation being spread about our tribe.

We are not shouting about our tribe we simply correct misinformation when it is posted. Never once have i or anyone else from SWG attempted to 'big up' our tribe. Our achievements speak for themselves we do not feel the need to preach about them. If you have a problem with that then i pity you.

Right now you just come across as a bitter little man with a random grudge against our tribe. You try to insult the us and our members with unsubstantiated claims and zero real knowledge of this world -(past what can be 'seen' from Tw2stats and other external hosts of course)... So please do everyone a favor and refrain from commenting until you actually have something genuine to add.

DeletedUser2504

Holy crap you guys are on the edge. Maybe lay off the forums if it gets you that worked up? I just post info, I'm not making anything up because twstats doesn't make anything up. Also, anyone who's played TW more than a month knows that everyone will spew their own propaganda and the stats are the only thing that tells the truth.