• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Of WAR, SWG(Alwick Rejects) and such

Would like to know what has happened?

• Yes?

• No?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser2421

There is a very long story to tell but I don't want to waste my time with it if there is no one listening.
(That is supposed to read "Alnwick Rejects" up there but I can't get into it to edit it for some reason. Sorry.)

(No ones votes will be viewable by anyone else, not even me)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser486

I'm always ready to hear a story, let me know what you want the title to read and I will change it for you

DeletedUser2498

I want to know the story and i Co-lead SWG... Literally have no clue what it is about XD

DeletedUser2469

this guy is a complete nut-case. Interested to hear what rubbish he has to say about my tribe (who rimmed who btw).

DeletedUser1914

I'm interested in what he has to say and if it includes ATL

DeletedUser2498

Oh, wait this guy.... Heheh coming back to me now. This should be fun.

DeletedUser2421

I'm always ready to hear a story, let me know what you want the title to read and I will change it for you
I just missed the "N" in Alnwick Rejects in the heading, Yato. If you can fix that for me, thank you.

this guy is a complete nut-case. Interested to hear what rubbish he has to say about my tribe (who rimmed who btw).
It isn't nice to slander people.

Ingame, you are "Phaggots"?

I'm interested in what he has to say and if it includes ATL
Sorry mate, but I honestly had no clue of your tribe until I just looked it up. The story does not include you though, sir.

I know I said that this story is kind of long but I am going to try to make this as short as possible.

The story starts back in the beginning of the Leeds world, actually about a day after it started.
Looking around to get a feel of the land and speaking with other players I happened upon a player named "Aidan316" who also shared my province. He was a jolly fellow who was eager to band with me for us to cut our way through this world. He informed me immediately of his real life friend, "Theocles" who had also just started the world and we 3 created a tribe called the "Covenant" (CVN).
Things were going quite well for a time and we decided to merge into another tribe to get our numbers up a bit. To cut to the chase here, we 3 eventually left that tribe and Theocles started a tribe (MIV) that we all three continued in together.
As time went by, Theocles was set upon and in a losing battle and we three decided it to be in our best interest to join the tribe "WAR".
Days came and went and Aidan316 first nobled one barbarian village in our shared province and then another. Each time that I confronted him about it he had some excuse but I decided not to make a big deal about this because, after all, he was a well trusted friend and a comrade.
Things hummed along and I was ready to noble out (while Aidan316 had been producing one noble at a time and taking barbs in our shared province, I had been producing nobles and looking to do the right thing, expanding into other provinces).
Speaking with Aidan316 one day he suggested I noble a village in a new province to our East and I went for it. Being a new province, I immediately started working on my pop level and getting a chapel built there. I sent just about all of my defense from my other province over to the new villa in the new province. I know, it was a gamble but I didn't expect what happened next.
I wasn't able to get back to the game for a day because of unexpected RL stuff and the next I logged in, the new villa was nobled off by SWG(Alnwick Rejects) and Aidan316 had defected to SWG and hit every one of my vills in our shared province.
Being that Aidan316, Theocles and myself were tight in the game from the beginning and Aidan316 obviously setting me up all along as well as Aidan316 and Theocles being friends in real life, I messaged the leaders of war about the situation. By this time Theocles had built himself up quite a list of barb villages and worked himself into the ranks of WAR General for the Art of WAR (WAR). No one payed any mind to the situation and Theocles wouldn't answer any of my messages about doing something about it. He stated that since I had suggested that there may be something bigger going on and implicated him, that he just "washed his hands" of me.
Aidan316 continued to take barbs in our old province while I was trying to rebuild from the aforementioned. He just continued to grow in vills while I tried to regrow all of the lost troops and walls from the backstabbing and trickery.
Gradually, all of my old tribemates around me defected to SWG(Alnwick Rejects) and I guess that is that.
I kind of rushed though this telling so if anyone has any questions, I'm an open book. I just don't have a ton of time to devote to the game anymore, especially after being so deceived and back-stabbed.

DeletedUser2421

Oh yeah, "Theocles" whom I was trying to warn the leaders of "WAR" about all along, he, of course, joined SWG(Alnwick Rejects) as well. WHo'da thunk it?

DeletedUser2421

EbillMebills said:

Sorry Ebill, just looked at your tribe roster and saw that you are actually named that ingame. I've never had any contact with you before and none of the leaders in your tribe ever mentioned you before. Funny you should know who I am because I honestly had no idea who you were until I just looked at your member listing.

DeletedUser2498

I know who you are because the leadership team works as... Guess what? A team. We keep eachother abreast of developments and hilarious situations.

DeletedUser2498

Right, now for some corrections.... Firstly that incident with the village we 'took' from you was actually a case of taking back.... You see we had taken the village originally, then we saw it had incoming attacks (sent before we took) we let it go, as it would be stupid to defend and easy to retake, due to no church and low wall... So that is exactly what we did. Retook it. As for aidan316, his recruitment was a totally different and separate situation. Part of his acceptance was on the basis he cleared out the WAR players from his province, which is again pretty standard practice. As for theo, the main reason he joined was your constant harassment... Moreover he joined in a mass movement of 3/4 players, so as for how that proves anything is beyond me.

However one thing I noticed you left out, was you begging us to let you join so you could backstab the only player in WAR who was still willing to give you support. Now of course, for obvious reasons we declined this hilarious proposal (not solely on the basis he was planning to backstab a 70k+ player whilst being only 20k...).

Also one other thing I noticed Was all this barb nobling you mention, this was one of the driving forces for people joining us. All the red tape from WAR was preventing people from nobling players, so how you can blame them for it seems a tad ludicrous to me.

Again, the reason MIV collapsed was not because of theo, but because of other smaller members, being unable to support themselves. So theo(cleos) merged with WAR to prevent his smaller members being rimmed.

So, yeah unfortunately there is/was no conspiracy and the fact you think we would bother with such an complicated plan to deal with a 20k player is rather amusing... In fact come to think of it, if anyone was scheming and attempting (albeit Badly) to manipulate the situation to their advantage, it would be you.

So, all in all... Thanks for the laugh and next time try not to jump to conclusions. If there's anything else I missed I would be happy to correct that too. Good luck on the rim and try to avoid stacking any more church and wall-less villas...

(Also yato is no longer a mod, so I doubt he can change that for you. Cuddles might have better luck if you can draw his attention to it.)

DeletedUser1594

I thought this was going to be interesting, instead it turned into how you are bad and are quitting, 1/10

DeletedUser2421

Right, right, right. I'm just a "Nut-Case" and nothing that I say is true.
There are a whole lot more of you than me so you'll write it in your history books all different, of course, to suit your own means. I know how it goes. Yeah, the victor get's to make up their own "history". Still doesn't change the facts though, no matter how ya try to twist 'em around to make yourselves look good. The facts are still the facts. And it sure did take 'em a very long time to finally take me out, lol.
I've got ears on and I know what is gonna happen real soon, so I am content with that.
What place in the world is 'ol SWG these days anyway? Hmmmm? lol

DeletedUser2498

Right, right, right. I'm just a "Nut-Case" and nothing that I say is true.
There are a whole lot more of you than me so you'll write it in your history books all different, of course, to suit your own means. I know how it goes. Yeah, the victor get's to make up their own "history". Still doesn't change the facts though, no matter how ya try to twist 'em around to make yourselves look good. The facts are still the facts. And it sure did take 'em a very long time to finally take me out, lol.
I've got ears on and I know what is gonna happen real soon, so I am content with that.
What place in the world is 'ol SWG these days anyway? Hmmmm? lol

You are aware that Shekel doesn't even play on this world? Not to mention is not (nor has he ever been) a member of SWG... In fact if anything he would be inclined to take a standpoint 'against' us, with us (SWG leaders) being former/current W1N(1)/!IN members on EN3 where he plays/played in Unity or whatever stupid ( :p ) alias they go by now...

His opinion is one of someone with no vested interest, simply stating the obvious. So far only one SWG member has replied to your version of events. I am really starting to see what Theocles was talking about...

As i am sure you well know... We are currently ranked 6th and rising with only 26 members and over double the next highest PPM. So i would say we are doing pretty well 'these days'.

Unless you have something genuine to add, you are probably better off refraining from any more cheap shots and attempts at 'woe is me'. Time to give up the spade, the hole is deep enough already...

DeletedUser1594

W1N1TY is the tribe now, if you want spot on it ebill let me know ;p

DeletedUser2498

Bah, i would rather join D.K than -1-...
Or even *shudders* Taleworlds.

DeletedUser2504

Where's my popcorn!
'He said, she said' aside, the one thing that can be confirmed through twstats is that the SWG guys in this riveting story, aidan and theocles, have in fact nobled a freaking impressive amount of barbarian villages. Including after joining SWG and removing the 'red tape'. Impressive!