• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Notifications not consistent?

DeletedUser2504

Maybe this is not a bug but just a mistake on my part... But how am I supposed to close the app such that I get notifications? It seems the notifications are not consistently showing up, even though I have them enabled in the phone settings and am getting them from other apps. If I terminate the app, should I not be receiving notifications? If I back out on the main screen and get the "quit?" prompt, does that guarantee notifications after I quit?

DeletedUser430

bob the builder

I also use Android (Note Edge). For myself I actually had to log out the app to discontinue receiving notifications. On my Galaxy S5 & S6 I cannot remember if after I logged out I would still receive these alerts but I'm pretty sure as well I had to log completely out the app.

DeletedUser2504

I'm actually interested in KEEPING notifications coming. Like I don't want to miss an attack because the notification didn't show up.

DeletedUser2122

Have you check the app settings(not in game,the one you find in the phone settings) to see whether you have accidentally disabled notifications from there? Also please check whether you're running the most recent version of the app...Also when you say you've enabled them on phone settings do you mean in game settings?