• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Notice to all of Bastille

DeletedUser

If you are enemies with Kings, take note:

I hate them. Was going to quit the game long ago after, in my opinion, they cheated, but since they persist on attacking me with impunity, I want all enemies of Kings to take note:

They keep rimming me.

Fine, but I'm not going to quit!

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?

Evey time they rim me, I will rebuild. Once I do this, this opens up Barbarian cities behind their lines.

Feel free to take all you want, to get a position behind them, for flanking assaults.

Enjoy.

:)

-Rack

p.s. Take note, they spike the barbs near me. So far it's been with 100 Swords. So if you are interested in a barb near me, let me know which one, and I'll spy it out for you to tell you what they have in it.

Good luck.

(some people don't know when to leave things alone) - me either :p

DeletedUser

As much as you love all the attention, I'm pretty positive they didn't cheat. And for your own personal notice, no one is scared or threatened by you.

Annnndddd the only enemy of kings is the enemy of the rest of the world, and that is AOW. Given the progress of how kings have ridden AOW of their core... I don't think AOW will be doing much progression. Unless its backward progression!

DeletedUser486

I, Yatogummybear, former leader of the Tribe; Kings do hereby declare the existence and formation of the Kings Academy tribe,

We will teach you how not to play the game,
We will teach you how not to run a tribe,
We will teach you how not to engage in diplomacy,
We will teach you how not to fight,

And we will do it all through direct experience, through your trial and error. Unless, of course, you are the main man himself.
That's right, we have trained our very own talking punch bag to continue the same pattern of failure, over and over.
SO FEAR NOT!
Whether you join today, or next month, the lessons are on a constant repeat and they NEVER get old.

Why not learn today, what RackAttack won't learn tomorrow?

Simply contact RackAttack at 0800-BASTILLE. That's 0800-BASTILLE with your pledge of 100 Heavy Cav to the furthering of his cause and will will run our transportation out to you for relocation to the RackAttack training grounds.

Learn hard.
Learn Fast.
Take the knowledge with you to the next world.

Once more that is 0800-BASTILLE for your chance to see a true Legend at work,

Side effects may include; Hatred, obsession, an inherent lack of learning, a "rimming", a "rimming" like experience, and following Yatogami around like a lost little puppy, but honestly, who can blame you for that last one?

59525590.jpg

DeletedUser

In my opinion, the rest of the world should halt all other wars/battles, etc. .. Even with AoW and focus on ONE thing, and ONE thing only:

The removal of Yatogami from the game totally.

He has directed this world from day 1, through his constant forum posts here. He has successfully turned the whole world against AoW - with his constant complaining that they were a mass recruiting alliance .... And then turned right around, and became one himself.

You are all being played, very successfully mind you, by a psychopath - a great manipulator. Wake up, and destroy him. I want to see how he takes it.

Heck, at least, it would be funny as hell.

DeletedUser

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but just remember, sometimes opinions can be wrong! I just find it funny how you try to control and influence everyone's mind to HATE yatogami because he uses strategy which you seem to have gotten the other end of the strategy... so remind me again who's being manipulative now?

It is in no way anyone's best interest to halt all wars and focus on kings. My tribe would have to travel countless days and over AOW to attack kings and that is NOT a realistic expectation at this time so I will NOT be rallying my tribe because of it, so I will have to pass.

Are you sure he's directed this world from Day 1 from the forums? How can you control an entire world when only a fraction, and by fraction, I mean i can count the number of people from EN2 that comment on these boards on ONE hand. That being said, I don't think a forum post on externals is the best way to go about rallying people of EN2 to take yato and kings down.... especially since no one is really here from our world.

I guess the bottom line is you're just jealous yato's more strategic than you and you can't get over it!

DeletedUser

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but just remember, sometimes opinions can be wrong! I just find it funny how you try to control and influence everyone's mind to HATE yatogami because he uses strategy which you seem to have gotten the other end of the strategy... so remind me again who's being manipulative now?

It is in no way anyone's best interest to halt all wars and focus on kings. My tribe would have to travel countless days and over AOW to attack kings and that is NOT a realistic expectation at this time so I will NOT be rallying my tribe because of it, so I will have to pass.

Are you sure he's directed this world from Day 1 from the forums? How can you control an entire world when only a fraction, and by fraction, I mean i can count the number of people from EN2 that comment on these boards on ONE hand. That being said, I don't think a forum post on externals is the best way to go about rallying people of EN2 to take yato and kings down.... especially since no one is really here from our world.

I guess the bottom line is you're just jealous yato's more strategic than you and you can't get over it!

You have absolutely NO IDEA of what you are talking about. Period. You speak - with opinion, without knowing the whole story.

So, here it is, see if you can read this much:

I've played other games like this, namely Grepolis - twice, a bad of a time-eater as this game is if you want to play it write, and it has all the backstabbing and spying as this one, and maybe even more aggressively. Grepolis is actully more of a war-game than this one anyhow, as this one is 99% taking barbs and idles - and then thinking you are some sort of strategic-GOD for doing it when you city count is up. Bull! King and damn near everyone else in this world was a barb-taker & idle-taker. War!? What wars? You mean AFTER people build up 50+ villages from barb/idle taking - with the occasional "let's hit Mr. once-every-3-day-logger?"

Kings was this way, and Yatogami specifically. - Heck, they still are.. What, don't you think I know how to check stat-sites? That I cannot see who's idle from within Kings? How many 100's, perhaps 1000's of villages did they get due to idle within them - or other tribes? War-game, pfft, give me a break.

After playing Grepolis, and seeing both how much time it ate up and how it drove people crazy with ego-complexes; Spies within tribes/guilds, back-stabbing, lies, broken treaties, tribe-hoppers, self-preservation artists (at the expense of tribe-mates), etc. - I resolved not to play these games anymore.

I was leader in both Grepolis games I played, and did extremely well both times. Both for all my guild-mates (tribe) and in alliances, etc. Always with the biggest and baddest guild, or at least holding off the biggest and baddest at every turn.

I play other InnoGames games, and saw a banner ad for "Tribal Wars" on one of the, and figured, I'd give it a shot, "As long as it was not like Grepolis." -- It turns out it is almost exactly like Grepolis, but even more ridiculous. I mean, come on, all land filled with villages, barbs, etc. -- Nothing else! .. OMG, what a laugh. Yeah, that just what I wanted, to get into another HALF-DECADE game, and burn my life away on it. lol.. Nope. But the trouble is, is that I am - AND IT SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR BY NOW - ONE STUBBORN - When I saw that it was like Grepolis, I knew exactly what had to be done. - Since I came into the world by myself -- I needed a tribe. So I started one: "Defiance"

Since I knew no one, I MRA'd .. Basically the ONLY way a player like me could have survived. But that wasn't the only reason. I also scoped out the area, and saw GoW (now AoW) all over the place. Not only in ONE tribe, but with 4 sister tribes! Nearly 800 people, and more than likely going to go for a 5th tribe. Are you freakin' serious!? Someone had to oppose that, if only out of self-preservation .. But to tell you the truth, when I saw someone "recruiting" the whole server, I set up Defiance as opposition to GoW/AoW.

In Defiance, we never attacked ANYONE who didn't attack us first. Period! There was no need to, people were stupid enough to attack us, and when they did that, we retaliated. As time progressed, AoW was still growing, and not only actively recruiting 4 to 5 tribes under the banner of AoW, but also actively setting up alliances with anyone that they could. All surrounding my tribe. -- This needed to be countered. So, one of our allies was WoT (Wheel of Time) and we eventually formed a 1-tribe out of both Defiance and WoT. -- Oh, did I mention, I was the founder and head of all this and doing all the freakin' work!? 18-hours a day sometimes sitting at this stupid game!? -- We had voice comms (no, not Skype, that's for amateurs) but TeamSpeak. We held regular meetings, etc. Our strategy in the early days, was to leave as many barbs as we can so we could farm them. I mean, heck, there's no harm in leaving barbs laying around! Right? I mean, if someone were to try to take over a barb, we'd be on them in a minute. And there's nothing they could do when they took a barb, as it would take them so much time to get a Church up (building the farm level, HQ, etc. before they could even begin to think about building a Church), that they would be no threat, as we'd jump on them and take it right back. We'd have the advantage of full-faith, and they wouldn't. Simple as that. A sitting duck for us.

So, as I see AoW building and growing, I start to contact people in the area - from other tribes, to try to build up some sort of alliance to this very large and highly aggressive tribe. I contact a few, make some more alliances, etc. -- The whole goal as being opposition to AoW. I also, contact Kings. Trying to get them to join in. They dragged their feet, complaining about "trust" and "in-time," and they have to "see," etc. All the while Kings was setting up north of us, by Mr. Yatogummy-bear and a few of his friends, doing long-distance barb-nobling and expanding from there.

Oh, did I also mention that we OWNED the ENTIRE North and East by this time? And that it was also in the works, to ally with BBK, and whomever is out west, I forget.. T.W or something like that. After we merged Defiance and Wheel of Time - we called ourselves, "The Shields" - Shield North & Shield East, and we were well on our way of getting Shield South & Shield West -- All to halt AoW/GoW!

Now we owned all the world, under my leadership, except the South-West (too far at that time to worry about it - But would have gotten there eventually) and the Center (which was GoW/AoW). Now we were set to be an enormous counter to the 3 or 4 tribes of GoW/AoW.

But back to Yatogummy-bear and his "Kings" (lol, named after an anime "K" series, K: Missing Kings, etc. - of which Yatogummy-bear is a main character... gotta love that anime .. Not!, lol, I'm not that young. But whatever, my girlfriend's daughter got into the same trend -- I guess all young kiddies and children do). .. Anyhow, Kings, with their buddy ScienceReligion whom I also contacted on DAY-1 of this world, when he and I only had 1 village of equal size, and asked him to join in Defiance also, then proceeded to have a nice conversation with - but he declined. And when to House of Medici before forming his own when things when sour in HoM. So, you got Yato positioning himself from South of us, to then long-distance nobling and setting up NORTH of us, which was very unacceptable to us, as our whole strategy from day was was to gain the entire North-East (but so was Yato's & SciRel's - hense the initial friction) - However, both Yato & SciRel were not AoW .. So I had no beef with them. I asked them to join up in this alliance that I was forming againt AoW - but as I said, they dragged their feet. -- Which, considering both Yato's size and SciRel's was making us nervous.

During this time, Kings only had like 10 players in it, and Yato was ll over the forums proclaiming how "Elite" his tribe was and how all MRA's are bad and don't know how to play, and how he hates MRAs and how he's so glad that there were tribes like his with "Elite" players and blah, blah, blah, all that other hogwash he was trying to sell -and did, successfully, which is what I've been trying to say. He's full of it! He's only self-serving & Ego-Feeding ... Because there WAS already and alliance set up againt GoW/AoW .. MINE!!!! THREE-QUARTERS of the World strong and growing! All to set up and fight AoW/GoW... Made by ME!

So, Yato was flanking us, and SciRel was a heavy force to our South/East of our tribe ... Both Yato & Sci's tribe were near AoW at the time. It was The Shield's up north and East, then moving inward, there was - In the East Sci's tribe, then further in it was AoW near the center. Then from north it was the Scields, then AoW .. Then Yato's Kings, then AoW again. There was a sizable splinter group of AoW between us. And then the main AoW force in the center of the map.

So, I proposed to both King's and Sci's Tribes, that we team up and go after AoW. I mean, it would have been a perfect set-up, especially when both Kings & The Shields had AoW sandwiched between us. We could have squeezed that group of AoW from both sides, and then went in after them to the center. Done deal! Bye-Bye AoW - Since especially with my influence, having allies that were ready to be Shield in both the West & South!! We essentially would have had AoW surrounded months ago, and could have been chopping away at them from that time on.

But Nooooooo.... this was a problem with Yato / Sci's tribes, because THEY WANTED TO BE THE BIG DOGS on the block calling the shots. Instead of teaming up with us, they were flanking us regularly by doing long-distance nobeling to our North. The North we owned! Then just before both Defiance and Wheel of Time merged, Yato had it in his head that he wanted to take out Wheel of Time .... You see, he had no interest in taking out or fighting AoW ... HECK!!!! ALL HIS BACK CITIES AND ALL OF HIS TRIBES BACK CITIES WERE EMPTY!!! -- THEY WERE NOT EVEN FIGHTING OR WORRIED ABOUT AOW!!!! -- They must have been ALLIED WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- You see! Idiots!!! Idiots that don't know what the heck you're taking about!! Yato/Kings was ALLIED with AoW! So, where was his hatred of MRAs back then!? Fools! Yato was worried about YATO and that is it!

Sci and Yato conspired to invade either us or Wheel of Time and were positioning for it -- Without worrying about AoW. They wanted to take out The Shields --- So they could run the show! Too bad that SciRel had family issues and had to exit. I mean, heck, SciRel was spending hand-over-fist to get to the size he was (#1 in the world) ... But I guess that's easy when you are a WALLET-WARRIOR ... Taking every barb/idle/etc. you can get your hands on and then propping-up his building of those he took over by constantly buying Gold to then BOOST the surrounding Barbs of each of his new acquisitions! Heck, if I wasn't worried so much about running a Tribe, and then 2 Tribes, and then trying to set up alliances, etc. and then spent money like that, I would have been #1 in the world or at least in the running for it. But I never gave a darn about MY-expansion.. Just my tribe-mates and allies.

Yato then asks us to "secretly" team up with him and attack Wheel of Time.... Even though, Kings, and WoT were in supposed nicey-nice talks about becomming allies (((Because you see, it didn't matter so much WHICH tribe Yato could stab in the back -- Just so long as the other one would help him do it))) .. He wanted either The Shields to go against Wheel of Time, or Wheel of Time to go against The Shields. Not matter to him.. No matter that he was in "talks" (pfft) with both. Trying to play one off the other. LOL!

ARE YOU BEGINNING TO GET THE DARN PICTURE YET!?

Well, Defiance and WoT stayed true to each other and merged to become The Shields, etc.

As Defiance and as The Shields under my control, I never attacked anyone who didn't attack us first!!! Not under MY command. There was no need, enough players/tribes attacked us to keep us busy and in city-acquiring mode for quite a long time as we progressed toward AoW --- and mind you, while were were actively figing GoW/AoW from the start!!!

YOU THINK THIS IS THE END OF THE STORY!! OF THE BACK STABBING AND THE CHEATING!? No, there's more.. much more..

So Yato get's it in his head to keep taking barbs up in our rear AND DEMANDING that he hold onto them - AND DEMANDING that we leave them be up there to grow, etc. -- We proposed allying. We proposed mutual swaps of cities. But no.. He wanted to be on our flank.. After all he had SciRel's to back him up.

So what do they do when we were trying to communicate with them and ally with them??? They attack us ... As they were setting up to do and as we were ready for, as it sure seemed like they were after us. But no problem, we would handle them.

Until, of course --- SINCE THEY COULD NOT DO IT ANY OTHER WAY -- They start to attack 5 different provinces of us, from both the North & the South of The Shields.... But HOWWWWWWWWWW did they do it?? By not only launching zillions of fakes over a period of a weekend.. that was to be expected.. But by then mixing in real attacks (also expected) at real targets... but not by simply muscling their way in -- and using a Paladin to support 1 attack force to go into a city. ... No.. they send 5, 6, 7 full Nukes per city.. From each of their players I mean we saw them coming.. Still No big deal, as any 1 player of their could ONLY have 1 Paladin.. hense all the other attacks would hit only at 50% ... .correct????

NOPE!!!

Low and behold you can throw your Chappel around like a cannon-ball!!!

5-minutes before their Nuke/String / Noble Trains hit.. They set up in 5 provinces by taking over a 33-point city .. and then planted Chapels!! Which CANNOT be destroyed by either Cats or even Sabotage-Spies!!!

So ALL their attacks land at 100%!!!

Now I had about 300+ people under my influence at the time -- Just in the tribes that were under my control (2 of them = merged).. AND NO ONE!!! BUT NO ONE!!! NEW THAT YOU CAN THROW CHAPELS AROUND LIKE THAT!!

Going over the InnoGames/Tribal Wars wiki-- It says that a Chapel can only be built ONCE. It says nothing about being able to DESTROY your own chapel and then to trow it around like wherever you want it, like some kind of rag-doll!!

THEY ATTACKED WITH BUILDINGS!!! -- Heck with troops, or Paladins (which, by the way become pointless in this game due to this Chappel thing)... No, they use 33-point cities, to build Chapels in 5 minutes before all their forces hit. Making all forces hit at 100%!

This means, that ALL the cities, and Barbs on the map are potential weapons against you. --- EVEN THE LITTLE 33-point cities!!

And NOWHERE IS THIS POSTED IN THE OFFICIAL RULES, OR FORUMS, ETC! On the contrary: In the Wiki it says that a Chapel can ONLY BE BUILT ONCE!! And out of 300+ players, NO ONE KNEW THIS!?

Our players, of course, figured out what they were doing, and we complained to InnoGames. But then InnoGames comes back and says, "It's a strategy." ... Why would they say this??? Well because when they first coded this game, they didn't foresee Chapels being used in this way ((( How do I know.. Because I gained inside sources at InnoGames who told me exactly this... and also this:::: That they (Inno) cannot do anything about an obvious EXPLOIT/CHEAT because, of course, that means that ALL THEIR TRIBAL WARS SERVERS, GAMES, ETC. were flawed!! -- And basically think about it.. they would have to admit this HUGE mistake, and then.. Don't forget that this is a BUSINESS for them.. They MIGHT even have to refund all the money that was payed to them while this flaw exists; Then they would have to REVERT every server, etc. --- My friend.. THERE IS NOOOOOO WAYYY INNO IS GOING TO DO THIS OR ADMIT THE TRUTH... THAT THIS IS A FLAW --- AN EXPLOIT AND A CHEAT. -- Nope, not going to revert every server they ever had, and refund all the money they ever took!!! No way in hell. -- Instead, they just say, "It's a strategy." ... Then they are out of hot water. This is how they allow Yato to get away with this.

BUT AGAIN DO YOU THINK THAT ... YET THIS IS ENOUGH!! THAT THIS IS THE WHOLEEEE STORY ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNBELIEVABLY THERE IS MORE...

Once everyone in both of my tribes realize how flawed the game is, they all quit!!! All the biggest and best players .. they cannot deal with BOTH the flaw AND Inno enforcing it. So why waste their time anymore. The game is a dead game. They get out.

Of course Yato thinks that they quit because how "good" he is or how "devastating" his "wonderful" strategy is... Nope, sorry, I was on voice-comms with everyone .. We all talked about this "Chapel Attack" thing, and realized that we were wasting our time with this game. So they all quit. A few remained behind, but it was no were near enough, now, with TONS of cities laying around with no one controlling them.

So, I basically told those who wanted to stay, that I would remain here solely to help them somehow survive, or find another tribe, etc. But that I wouldn't run out on them until they all either quit, or got homes.

So I stayed, in this WRETCHED GAME... For them. For my tribe-mates. Trying to coordinate the un-coordinate-able. Etc.

I personally stopped trying to grow or expand.. Because I too wanted to quit. So I started to dish out my cities to whatever remained of the 300+ people, that was now just a pathetic handful of die-hards, or those that didn't understand the implications of all of this.

I stayed on for quite a few months like this, both trying to get people other places or trying to help them survive. I tried to GIVE-AWAY over 2000+ cities from all of our members in BOTH tribes, to other tribes in the world, but no one wanted them as they were "too far" to try to control.

So, Yato, allied with AoW .. is now trying to feign that he was their enemy all along? LOL! Don't matter either way.

Oh, he SAYS he was trying to help out a little poor tribe that the "big-bad-Shields" were picking on... What a laugh... That tribe changed their name in order to hide from us, but they were AoW all along -- AND HAD ATTACKED US FIRST... Poor cry-baby iFaRMuSir .. and his whining about the big bad Shield who attacked him --- and Yato to his rescue.. yeah right.. give me a break! iFaRMu and his tribe WERE AOW.. AND THEY ATTACKE US FIRST!

Of course in the sick strategy of this game, it behooves a tribe to give false information to other tribes, until they can be trusted. Yato's other cry was that I was a big-bad-Tryrant!! barking orders at everyone, etc. But this kind of information was feed to Yato, BY ME, through others, just in case we wanted to put a spy in his camp... A lone soul, who hated big-bad-RackAttack who ordered everyone around, and was a terrible tyrant... "Oh, Yato, you must save me from RackAttack,,, I just can't leave, because they are all around me, Will you take me in?" -- So this big bad tyrant thing, WAS MY IDEA and feed to the gullible Yato, who still believes it to this day. LOL.. It was done also to AoW, for the same reasons.

Then the "good-cop-bad-cop" routine we played Yato with. Him thinking Juv was a loose "bad-cop" cannon, and me the "nice guy" anti-war person. Another ruse he fell for. (Although, I must admit, it wasn't too far off the truth, as Juv DID want to go to war with Kings, many times, and I DID have to hold him back. So not to far off the truth. But we played it up.)

(CONTINUED BELOW)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

STILL THINK THAT THIS IS IT??? NOPE!!

I mean, heck,, look at all this stuff. And yet there's, more??

Yep, both Kings / AoW were attacking me CONSTANTLY for several months, but since I know how to read what is coming at me, and then dodge, etc. Until I kill the Nobles, they couldn't do anything about it. They just kept dying and dying and dying. They tried bringing their Noble spacing down to 1 second. Nope, it was not enough against me. I could split that.

But did I mess with Kings!!! Even after all of this!!!??? Nope! I was messing with the LEADER of AoW. Ivain!!! .. Don't belive me about this?? Just ask him. I kept taking barbs in his back lines, and stacking them when I could get a church up (you see, I never had the need to use the Chapel Attack, which I was so strongly against).. Which resulted in Ivain, killing off TONS OF NUKES.. Like 60 at least, and getting nowhere and tons of nobles dying - uncountable.

But I grew tired of messing with Ivain. I didn't want to expand, and my players were finding homes, or leaving the game. It was time for me to FINALLY quit the world as nearly everyone found homes, quit, or got killed off.

So, what was the final injustice!!!???

One of my top leaders of The Shield, went over to Kings (like so many of my players did... I'm not upset with them, they needed to do what they needed to do in order to keep playing this game and survive) ... You know.. The vehemently anti-MRA guy's tribe. Yato. You know, that one.. Yeah, he took in a lot of my players, other players, etc. And became a mass-reciter himself.

Heck, a good handful of the players in Kings, were under The Shields, banner at one time. These people I have no beef with at all.

But Yato, "Mr. One and Only" (or so his Skype profile says --- Which points to a YouTube video with that silly title).

Mr. 2000 post in these forums.. Mr. Mod now.. oh, he wasn't always.. He just like control, and to be in the top positioning, Hense the mode venture.

Anyhow, I contact one of my ex-players, ex-leader under me over at The Shield, who was now in Kings, telling him that finally I was able to leave the game as everyone found a home, or quit. And that I wanted to give all my cities to him. That I would clear them out and he could take them all.

He told me that he set up within Kings a "truce" so as they wouldn't attack me anymore, since I was giving all my cities to this, now KINGS member.
ARE YOU HEARING ME?? I was GIVING all my cities over to KINGS even after all of this, so I could quit this damn game.

This member (vinno) asked me that while I was leaving, to send all my defense troops (because that's all I had - as I had no interest in taking over more cities and needed only Defense troops in order to keep killing Kings/AoW attacks) .. He asked me to send all my defense troops to ATTACK AoW.. Of course I complied, because I still hated AoW. And I sent all these troops to attack Ivain - the Leader of AoW.. As vinno was taking over my cities. -- Heck, the troops were going to disappear anyhow. So I kept hitting Ivain with them while vinno was taking my cities.

Then vinno himself got in trouble and Ivain started to attack one of the cities I gave vinno in a province with Ivain, which I had taken 4 cities (barbs) in just to mess with Ivain, and he couldn't take them back.. Yeah, big-bad Ivain, could NOT get those cities off me, and I killed tons of his troops/Nobles as I stated earlier.. But vinno was now under attack .... So, what did big bad me do???? I take ALLLLLLLLLLL MY REMAINING TROOPS AND STACK VINNOS CITY!!

But something happened to vinno, to this day I don't know what. He up and quit the game without my knowledge, and as a result ALL MY TOOPS DIED. OVER 15000!! ALL HC OR a small amount of othter defense troops, swords, archers, trebuchets, etc. ALL MY CITIES WERE NOW BEAR!!

So, since I was leaving, and didn't know what was going on with vinno, I then started to build ONLY offense troops. SO I COULD DO VINNO / KINGS A FAVOR AS I WAS EXITING THIS WORLD AND HIT IVAIN ON THE WAY OUT!!! MAYBE EVEN NOBLE HIM A FEW TIMES AND THEN TURN THOSE CITIES OVER TO KINGS!!!

--------

ARE YOU GETTING THIS!!! I WAS BOTH GIVING MY CITIES OVER TO KINGS AND GOING TO ATTACK AN AOW PLAYER AT KINGS REQUEST ON THE WAY OUT!!! OF THIS WRETCHED GAME!!!

-------------

When the final freakin' insult took place!!!!!

THEY FREAKIN' SPY ME OUT ... .SEE THAT I HAVE NO DEFENSE TROOPS, AND ONLY OFFENSE TROOPS MEANT FOR IVAIN... SO THEY JUMPED ON ME.. AND HAD SEVERAL OF THEY PEOPLE ATTACK ME WHEN I WAS BOTH GIVING MY CITIES TO THEM AND GOING TO HIT IVAIN FOR THEM ON THE WAY OUT .. AND I WAS QUTTING THE GAME

But because something happened to vinno, they find this cause to betray the truce, betray my giving them my cities and betray my trying to hit THE LEADER OF AOW ON THE WAY OUTTTT OF THIS GAME!!!

They din't ask, they didn't contact me, they didn't anything.

They just attacked.

----------
But they don't understand me.

They don't understand THAT I AM ONE STUBBORN !!!

The more they do to me.. Now, after all of this... NOW I'M NEVER GOING TO QUIT.. AND ANY CHANCE I CAN GET TO RETALIATE ON THEM (EXCLUDING MY PAST MEMBERS OR ANYONE WHO HAS NEVER ATTACKED ME) .. I'M GOING TO DO IT... AND I'LL NEVER STOP NOW.. WHETHER I'M RIMMED ONCE OR A MILLION TIMES.

NOW.... DO YOU FINALLY SEE MY SUSHI FRIEND!!!???? GET IT .. AM I COMING IN LOUD AND CLEAR NOW.. NOW DO YOU FINALLY UNDERSTAND!!!???

I WANT YATO TAKEN OUT OF THIS WORLD, HIM AND HIS EGO AND BY GOD I WISH PEOPLE HAD THE GUTS AROUND HERE TO DO IT!!!!

And if anything happens to this POST, I will GUARANTEED make a YouTube video about all the flaws in this game!!! And name names.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Just try me. Or are you finally seeing my resolve!!!???

Now, that's who I am Sushiman700 Who the HELL ARE YOU!?

(A copy of this post has been saved for immediate reposting if this should come down. Or for a script for YouTube if necessary.)

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah
I must cheat too, I've used the chapel trick more than once so you must go after me too! I can give you a list of people who have done it before

Who am I you ask? I am someone who allows you to play this game <---- I am being dead serious. I am a patriot who serves his country doing unspeakable things to very terrible people in a dark hole who wish death upon all westerners^^

DeletedUser

Okay, before you start attacking me for not reading your whole post.... I did.

RackAttack said:
"Our players, of course, figured out what they were doing, and we complained to InnoGames. But then InnoGames comes back and says, "It's a strategy." ... Why would they say this??? Well because when they first coded this game, they didn't foresee Chapels being used in this way ((( How do I know.. Because I gained inside sources at InnoGames who told me exactly this... and also this:::: That they (Inno) cannot do anything about an obvious EXPLOIT/CHEAT because, of course, that means that ALL THEIR TRIBAL WARS SERVERS, GAMES, ETC. were flawed!! -- And basically think about it.. they would have to admit this HUGE mistake, and then.. Don't forget that this is a BUSINESS for them.. They MIGHT even have to refund all the money that was payed to them while this flaw exists; Then they would have to REVERT every server, etc. --- My friend.. THERE IS NOOOOOO WAYYY INNO IS GOING TO DO THIS OR ADMIT THE TRUTH... THAT THIS IS A FLAW --- AN EXPLOIT AND A CHEAT. -- Nope, not going to revert every server they ever had, and refund all the money they ever took!!! No way in hell. -- Instead, they just say, "It's a strategy." ... Then they are out of hot water. This is how they allow Yato to get away with this."

Obviously you have not played the first tribal-wars as you're saying chapel flashing is cheating, this was available in the first game, and they have built tribal wars two from the ground up, I can assure you no member of the tribal wars two support team or innogames employee said that this was an exploit or a cheat, this game is still in BETA, I can assure you if innogames thought this was an exploit they would have immediately changed the ability to do this in an update.

It's a strategy players may use to get religion in a province, this has been the case for many years in the first game and Kings are not the first tribe to think of this strategy.

May I applaud you on your use of the 20,000 character post limit, this is impressive, and I think you're the first so far to accomplish this. xD

DeletedUser2448

i will say this there is only 1 way to defend yourself from the chapel trick it is very possible but it takes perfect timing to do so it is a pain but it can be done i have stoped 8 or 9 players from entering my provinces that way and destroying nukes at 50 percent left and right

DeletedUser

i will say this there is only 1 way to defend yourself from the chapel trick it is very possible but it takes perfect timing to do so it is a pain but it can be done i have stoped 8 or 9 players from entering my provinces that way and destroying nukes at 50 percent left and right

Not to burst your bubble, but there's actually two... Stack the barbs/50 pointers or take them :p

DeletedUser2448

yes i know i do that as well but only after they do ill have 2 to 20 nobles nearby for each 50 pointer send 2 nobles to each 1 with a nuke and take it right after they do did not want to give him to much advice got to learn some things on your own do not really like all this guys complaining its a game bad players will get rimmed either way only the strong will survive

DeletedUser2448

reason i only send 2 nobles to land few seconds before there attacks is that way i will not be stuck with a bunch of 51 pointers i have no use for until they grow lol

DeletedUser2448

yes they will so it will become more interesting and better i believe

DeletedUser486

Well, that was certainly quite a read, and interesting in how you truly believe what happened. Not to mention the truly impressive amount of hypocrisies in your novel. So I will attempt to address as much as I can without drawing it out.

"Since I knew no one, I MRA'd .. Basically the ONLY way a player like me could have survived. But that wasn't the only reason. I also scoped out the area, and saw GoW (now AoW) all over the place. Not only in ONE tribe, but with 4 sister tribes! Nearly 800 people, and more than likely going to go for a 5th tribe. Are you freakin' serious!? Someone had to oppose that, if only out of self-preservation .. But to tell you the truth, when I saw someone "recruiting" the whole server, I set up Defiance as opposition to GoW/AoW."
Just to be clear, MR'ing is bad. AoW did it, and that is bad, so you MR'd to counter this, reaching at your peak 300 members across The Shields. I am at 54 players, and this is also massrecruiting in your eyes. Seems legit.

"I contact a few, make some more alliances, etc. -- The whole goal as being opposition to AoW. I also, contact Kings. Trying to get them to join in. They dragged their feet, complaining about "trust" and "in-time," and they have to "see," etc. All the while Kings was setting up north of us, by Mr. Yatogummy-bear and a few of his friends, doing long-distance barb-nobling and expanding from there."
You didn't contact a few, you contacted EVERYONE, everyone active enough to reply. Kings tried to stay out of your way, tried to find targets to grow and consolidate and we would find out later that you were allied and supporting these tribes. More on this point later.

"Yato then asks us to "secretly" team up with him and attack Wheel of Time.... Even though, Kings, and WoT were in supposed nicey-nice talks about becomming allies (((Because you see, it didn't matter so much WHICH tribe Yato could stab in the back -- Just so long as the other one would help him do it))) .. He wanted either The Shields to go against Wheel of Time, or Wheel of Time to go against The Shields. Not matter to him.. No matter that he was in "talks" (pfft) with both. Trying to play one off the other. LOL! "
I never asked you for help on WoT, where you got that little tidbit from is beyond me, probably just fits in your twisted version of events.
You were pressuring me for a merge or an alliance, and I was feeling out your intentions, I asked your opinion on sabotage and you implied you would have no problems using it to overwhelm anyone in your way. That you had already used it. That set my mind, Defiance (at that point in time) had to go, but I needed to know more, needed to know more about the type of leader trying to earn my trust.
I told you that a NAP with Defiance would mean that I would have to direct my energies elsewhere, I gave you a "significant" piece of information. If not a war with Defiance, a war with WoT. A war I never asked you to join me in, it would have been MY war. We would have gone for that territory to lock down ourselves, we would never have wanted defiance piggy backing our efforts.

Which brings us to the merge of Defiance and WoT. The shields came into existence, admittedly a move that outplayed me at that point in time. My primary and secondary war targets, merged. The former defiance having been attempting to earn my trust and abusing every little bit I gave them.
-An agreement that Defiance would never be seen directly north of me was broken through both recruitment and nobling.
-Information regarding my alternatives effecting from a nap with Defiance being used to conduct a merge of the Northern tribes.
-MY NAME being sent in mails to players all around me, using me to scare players into joining you out of fear of being attacked, but it wasn't them that was scared it was you. They were never at risk, you were.

"So what do they do when we were trying to communicate with them and ally with them??? They attack us ... As they were setting up to do and as we were ready for, as it sure seemed like they were after us. But no problem, we would handle them."
Ahh the chapel flash. And your promise when war was declared to have an army of Paladins from your 300 followers to take me down.
Both strategies made possible by game mechanics, in a game being built from scratch. It wasn't a feature that wasn't removed, it was a feature added back in. All I hear really, and this post exemplifies that, is you complaining about being outmanoeuvred.

"So, Yato, allied with AoW .. is now trying to feign that he was their enemy all along? LOL! Don't matter either way."
Incorrect, we were always concerned about AoW. At the time of our preparation, GlU still existed and were at war with AoW. We agreed to a NAP with GlU so that they could remain unconcerned about our border and we could focus on the player making every effort to interfere with my tribe. I was not pleased that AoW piggybacked our war.
As for your players that are now in Kings. I won't get into this, but they have GREATLY improved in their strategy and ability since joining Kings, as leader you failed to set up adequate learning within your tribe(s). This was one of your larger failures.

"Oh, he SAYS he was trying to help out a little poor tribe that the "big-bad-Shields" were picking on... What a laugh... That tribe changed their name in order to hide from us, but they were AoW all along -- AND HAD ATTACKED US FIRST... Poor cry-baby iFaRMuSir .. and his whining about the big bad Shield who attacked him --- and Yato to his rescue.. yeah right.. give me a break! iFaRMu and his tribe WERE AOW.. AND THEY ATTACKE US FIRST!"

Incorrect, I heard a tribe of SIX players were surviving the Shield onslaught. Kings supported and prepared them for war, even after getting iFarmu banned you failed to make any progress on the account beyond sabotage. I put my faith in SIX players being more valuable to the progression of Kings than 300 of your unsculpted, unprepared members. Kings are still here, though sadly 5 of those 6 fell to real life and they are missed.

"Of course in the sick strategy of this game, it behooves a tribe to give false information to other tribes, until they can be trusted. Yato's other cry was that I was a big-bad-Tryrant!! barking orders at everyone, etc. But this kind of information was feed to Yato, BY ME, through others, just in case we wanted to put a spy in his camp... A lone soul, who hated big-bad-RackAttack who ordered everyone around, and was a terrible tyrant... "Oh, Yato, you must save me from RackAttack,,, I just can't leave, because they are all around me, Will you take me in?" -- So this big bad tyrant thing, WAS MY IDEA and feed to the gullible Yato, who still believes it to this day. LOL.. It was done also to AoW, for the same reasons."

This implied it worked, so you must have succeeded in getting a spy into Kings, which everyone in Kings would laugh at considering our recruitment method.

"Then the "good-cop-bad-cop" routine we played Yato with. Him thinking Juv was a loose "bad-cop" cannon, and me the "nice guy" anti-war person. Another ruse he fell for. (Although, I must admit, it wasn't too far off the truth, as Juv DID want to go to war with Kings, many times, and I DID have to hold him back. So not to far off the truth. But we played it up.)"

This implied it worked. If you mean inciting a war with Kings and seeing the downfall of your tribe, it certainly worked for me. A suggestion for the future though:
Don't have the good cop attempt to discuss an agreement while the bad cop recruits aggressively, threatens the other side and attempts to set up a front line. This is what is called in the dating world "mixed signals" and is no way to secure my consent.

"He told me that he set up within Kings a "truce" so as they wouldn't attack me anymore, since I was giving all my cities to this, now KINGS member. "
Ahhhh the Vinno deal. Vinno posted to us that you had offered all your villages to him and him alone. Anyone familiar with your spread would realise how completely insane a deal it was, but it removed you briefly as a trouble maker and so I authorised it. Indeed, a misfire on our side saw a breach to that agreement, not that a mistake would matter to you, so it was time to finish the job before you decided to exact furious wrath on Kings (lol)

"Just try me. Or are you finally seeing my resolve!!!???"
I am seeing your resolve, I am just seeing no real ability, diplomatic or in game. It was a major concern that even with the 20 players in my assaulting group employing the chapel flash that the Shields had 300 members. We were worried that we wouldn't be able to gain a strong enough momentum before your own players started using it also. Science only had the time and resources to kill one player, and the rest of his tribe were doing other things. You handled that issue most efficiently, you apparently all gave up. Though the players I recruited never did, they impressed me, they kept me on my toes, even caused some pain when I least expected. I saw potential in those players, and now they are doing exceptionally well.

You talk of deceit and backstabbing, yet used every little bit of information I ever gave you against me. We attacked a tribe and you supported them and then merged them. You used my name as a scare tactic to recruit around me. I mention that I might target a tribe in another direction to move away from Defiance and you created the Shields by merging them.

I think that is everything addressed, all the twisted history and "forgotten" facts.

Edit: It might interest you to know Rack, that the Tribe Name of Kings is not from an anime. It is a legacy, hailing back from W32 of .net for me, and is a very personal choice in tribe name when I decided to create a tribe here. It personified my commitment.
As for my account name, that does indeed come from an anime, but while there is a Yatogami character in K, the inspiration for my tag comes from another anime, Noragami, in which the Yato character as seen in my avatar is the God of Calamity.

DeletedUser1666

Tbh - only read a little bit of that dudes 20k alphabetical nightmare ..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some things i would like to point out:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You take 51 pointers to create a cluster thus giving you more options and variable strategies for the future..

While not maxing out these villes to full points you give a major benefit to troop builds ,or specific builds as only a few buildings really need to be maxed..
Thus giving you the opportunity to experiment - in relatively close proximity to all your other villes..

Like a Treb ville - or a berzerker ville - sometimes the loss of provisions utilising these in other villes makes a difference , making these in troop build villes isnt worth it as you want to maximise the amount of that 1 troop for instance ..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While in a cluster you can be relatively safe for long time doing this - as its just a nightmare unless you have 40-50 nukes Coming at you ..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the Chapel offencive whinging - it is a strategy - which most will employ - its far faster and easier to get a foothold in a province than building a church - the only issue with that being - you cannot build a church in it .. so you miss any bonus modifers of faith in that specific ville - you can always take another ville to add a church in ...

I wouldnt call it cheating persee - i would call it smart.. the fact you noble your main and lose all that beginning time you spent on troop builds and resources just to have instant faith in another province - no doubt obviously you would of had a lvl 3 church in your pre-existing main province or a few before you do ... as for the rest of the rant - half of it -doesnt apply to tw2 - Grepolis or whatever you call it is where your getting your context from .. 2 different games ...

This game was designed for the casual player..

I think you might have whooped a whinger Yato lol If you havnt i would suggest you start lmao

DeletedUser

I am just going to point out, that the shield tribes where so well lead by our friend here that 20(or less, 10-20 I believe) Kings members took down 300 players? Your whole Shield alliance, numbered 300 where destroyed by 20(max) members who invaded 5 provinces of a tribe that spawned the entire north and east apart from TAW? That these few members sent, how much you said?

"Until, of course --- SINCE THEY COULD NOT DO IT ANY OTHER WAY -- They start to attack 5 different provinces of us, from both the North & the South of The Shields.... But HOWWWWWWWWWW did they do it?? By not only launching zillions of fakes over a period of a weekend.. that was to be expected.. But by then mixing in real attacks (also expected) at real targets... but not by simply muscling their way in -- and using a Paladin to support 1 attack force to go into a city. ... No.. they send 5, 6, 7 full Nukes per city.. From each of their players I mean we saw them coming.. Still No big deal, as any 1 player of their could ONLY have 1 Paladin.. hense all the other attacks would hit only at 50% ... .correct????"

So 20 players who were not that big apart from Yato and Science(Science who only acted in the east,and in a small manner) attacked 5 provinces in their entirety, meaning around 15 villages per province, since they were not lockedown, 5*15*number of nukes you said per city(5,6,7), lets choose 5 to keep it small = 375 full nukes, so 19 nukes per member regardless if they were on the frontline or not, if they had those numbers of nukes or not, if they launched right at the beginning or not.
Lets face it, we made you all look like fools, and the biggest fool was you, you and your alliance of jarheads got smashed by 20 players that attacked 5 provinces in a small spot of a massive alliance of 300 players.

Anyway, I will just say you may really want to just let everything go, get some air, go to the beach and go back to grepolis.
Cheers!
Lord Trebion, Veteran of the "North Campaign".
(it was stupidly easy ;) )

DeletedUser2503

If you haven't called 0-800-BASTILLE yet, there's more!!!
Call now, and we will include a free rimming, courtesy of Kings.
But wait, there's more!
Call now, and we'll include a free template of a rage message, filled out to Yatogummybear's mailbox, where you will be assured of a comeback that will leave you BURNED!
If you haven't called yet, good, 'cause there's more!
Call now, and we'll include a free friend request to RackAttack on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, where you can view all of his albums titled: RAGE.
Again, that's 0-800-BASTILLE for your paid support of 100 hc to Rack's rimmed villa.
All payment goes to any of Yatogami's villages.
The payment method is resources only. VISA and Mastercard are not accepted unless in crowns form.

DeletedUser1987

OMG - what a boring story.

Why do you insist that everyone hears your life story? No-one cares. You had a tribe, you led it - it failed. Go find something else to do with your time. If you think that constantly rebuilding new villages for us to take over is a good use of your time, then please carry on. You will never have more than 2 villages on this world - trust me. I will attack you without faith, with 50% morale penalty - and so will everyone else in Kings, not because you are a nasty, scary person - who we fear, but just for the giggles and rants on here =P

We offered you a way out of this wretched game, more than once - but you refused to accept defeat.

We send you love in little sabotage packages as soon as your protection ends, and we spike your barbs as little surprises.
It's not going to stop - so if you insist on continuing, then be my guest

I have a problem CONTROLLING THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE!