• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Notice for Breaking of NAP

DeletedUser4932

Oh perfect my Stats and such were here!
well an update, we are back on top:
upload_2018-12-25_22-41-8.png

upload_2018-12-25_22-41-27.png

DeletedUser4996

Oh perfect my Stats and such were here!
well an update, we are back on top:
View attachment 1057
View attachment 1058

Well done guys.

50 players give or take using team work and all round good skill.

The world was pretty much doomed from the time NA gave up soon as your declared lol but none the less, made some good new friends and I'll hopefully see you guys on another world.

Well done in your victory you are facing a broken, demoralised, and out of breath tribe with only a few keeping it going.

Lovely play from AAA you deserve the win.

Last but not least Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope the new year treats you well.

DeletedUser1431

Well done guys.

50 players give or take using team work and all round good skill.

The world was pretty much doomed from the time NA gave up soon as your declared lol but none the less, made some good new friends and I'll hopefully see you guys on another world.

Well done in your victory you are facing a broken, demoralised, and out of breath tribe with only a few keeping it going.

Lovely play from AAA you deserve the win.

Last but not least Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope the new year treats you well.

Cheers mate. Glad to see the fight you've put up so far and the new recruits you've wrangled into being some decent players.

We'll have to do this again but next time we'll only have 40 players. Keep knocking us down until we're only at 20. ;-)

DeletedUser4996

Cheers mate. Glad to see the fight you've put up so far and the new recruits you've wrangled into being some decent players.

We'll have to do this again but next time we'll only have 40 players. Keep knocking us down until we're only at 20. ;-)

Defiantly found some decent players, I treasure loyalty and activity over skill any day, If individuals are willing to stick around and learn that's worth far more, slightly stressful and time consuming but worth it, however after my next work I'll settle down and become just a player I'm to old and broken to lead.

I'm up around 20 players now ready for the next domination world, obviously this time there won't be any mergers, and hopefully fingers crossed no quitters when war comes.

For me it's been a truly exhausting world.

I new out work was cut out from the start, fighting AAA again with a equally match team (give or take) would be fun.

Anyway back to the family games... back to the whiskey, Hope everyone has had a great Christmas!

DeletedUser1431

Defiantly found some decent players, I treasure loyalty and activity over skill any day, If individuals are willing to stick around and learn that's worth far more, slightly stressful and time consuming but worth it, however after my next work I'll settle down and become just a player I'm to old and broken to lead.

Anyway back to the family games... back to the whiskey, Hope everyone has had a great Christmas!

Hope you had a great holiday session as well :) cheers to new worlds and new friends

DeletedUser4996

Well that's old school declared war after agreeing to 're join us lol, even after we made room them ignored our messages. Congratulations to the most confused/backstabbing tribe in the game.

Low blow for some free villages. Apparently they are gunning for 3rd.

Not long now till we go completely inactive!

Again well done AAA! Class playing agenst you and I'll hopefully be agenst or with you in another world :) hope everyone is ready for NY! And to the Aussies happy New year already! (I think)

Happy hunting.

DeletedUser2369

Again well done AAA! Class playing agenst you and I'll hopefully be agenst or with you in another world :) hope everyone is ready for NY! And to the Aussies happy New year already! (I think)
Kiwis were in NY, Aussies were still an hour twenty away. [/sidetrack]

DeletedUser4996

@Hurtlocker Turns out they know a guy, so it was win with us or lose with SVB i guess...

I would say fair enough but it was really just to save themselves from a fight they couldn't win. I mean K-cal was the only decent player there in the merry band of sir peckerheads followers. They always do enjoy causing a "scene" that I can relate to lol.

We're down to a handful of players sticking round but most have quit.

Should be a quick finish for AAA who defiantly in part deserve it.

I'm guessing you must be on 60% dom, not sure how we find out?

Anyway back to the killing fields.

DeletedUser4969

the question is how did aaa end up merging with third tribe when they are number one

DeletedUser4996

the question is how did aaa end up merging with third tribe when they are number one

Like the Senate said it was join them and win or join us and loose lol however it's more like join them or die or join us and die.

It's not the first time OS group have jumped sides after portraying this fair and morally correct bunch of guys, couldn't be any more opposite.

I mean K-cal is the only one who seems to have made it into the tribe... obviouse reasons.

DeletedUser4932

@Lady Horofina I mean, its 4 players into a 50 member tribe, just replacing inactives. Don't really think that's us merging....
Side note there placed forth after FTD. Once SVB n shit all combined up it was basically just 2 relevant tribes anyway so ranks are kinda irrelevant.