• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Not Receiving Any Reports

DeletedUser

I already submitted a ticket but I am not receiving any reports except for spy reports. Is anyone else having this issue? Want to make sure it isn't me. Even when I click on a village and go to the latest reports I am getting stuff from yesterday only.

DeletedUser1666

Have you tried checking your settings ?? for what reports you actually want and get as there are options to turn these on and off depending on which 1s you would like to receive..

DeletedUser

I have indeed checked my settings. First thing I did. No reason for them to be any different as I never changed them.

DeletedUser1666

This is going to probably to sound a bit unhelpful have you tried clicking on the report settings and having a fiddle clicking them off, then first saving closing down browser reload game then clicking them back and saving and then reloading game again ..

DeletedUser1666

And how about the filter tab and not settings ... have you looked in there

DeletedUser1666

The filter system in reports is my best guess Timbers ;) if it is click on other reports also and have a goosey gander at that 1 also ..

DeletedUser

Dude, I am not some moron. I have checked the settings repeatedly. I have checked the filter tabs repeatedly. Everything is fine & dandy. I am not receiving ANY reports.

DeletedUser486

Please screenshot the filters, generally you want all filters checked except for the favourites/

DeletedUser486

Oh you are in browser? You need to uncheck all those in the settings folder, those settings are for reports you do NOT want to receive.

DeletedUser

Don't know why those got checked then or how. Feel free to delete this thread.