• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Non-Crown World

Player numbers have been dwindling for years, this game is a shell of it's former self. TW1 used to have a much, much larger player base. I don't think demand for this type of game has down at all either, if anything it has probably increased.

Look at the most popular games out right now, LoL, Warzone. Games that are free and have no P2W features (essentially ,anyone who argues otherwise is being pedantic). You should open a new world that has no crowns/Gwen in it. i can guarantee you there would be a massive surge in players for this world. We all know crowns/Gwen is your attempt to squeeze the last bit of money out of this game but why don't you attempt to revive your game and it could make so much more money, for a long time in future. Allow purchases in-game but only for non game altering features. LoL and Warzone have both very successfully managed to do this. Wouldn't you like TW2 (and future iterations of TW) to become hugely popular like those games? Run ads in a sidebar if you must, anything is better than the shambles you have devolved to here.

What do you have to lose InnoGames? Your game is dying a slow and painful death, it must hurt to watch your livelihood slowly go down the drain. I'm sure staff numbers are at an all-time low. Do none of the people working for this company care about their jobs? If you do why aren't you doing anything to stop yourselves from throwing your jobs away.

Player numbers have been dwindling for years, this game is a shell of it's former self. TW1 used to have a much, much larger player base. I don't think demand for this type of game has down at all either, if anything it has probably increased.

Look at the most popular games out right now, LoL, Warzone. Games that are free and have no P2W features (essentially ,anyone who argues otherwise is being pedantic). You should open a new world that has no crowns/Gwen in it. i can guarantee you there would be a massive surge in players for this world. We all know crowns/Gwen is your attempt to squeeze the last bit of money out of this game but why don't you attempt to revive your game and it could make so much more money, for a long time in future. Allow purchases in-game but only for non game altering features. LoL and Warzone have both very successfully managed to do this. Wouldn't you like TW2 (and future iterations of TW) to become hugely popular like those games? Run ads in a sidebar if you must, anything is better than the shambles you have devolved to here.

What do you have to lose InnoGames? Your game is dying a slow and painful death, it must hurt to watch your livelihood slowly go down the drain. I'm sure staff numbers are at an all-time low. Do none of the people working for this company care about their jobs? If you do why aren't you doing anything to stop yourselves from throwing your jobs away.
so inno has multiple games so thats no problem.Hell im pre sure tw1 is still going even stronger than tw2 is atm.
And their notorious for not looking long term regarding this situation which actually isnt the forum mods fault cause they dont decide worlds. its whoever now leads inno as a company .This has been and does get suggested every 5 worlds and the results/answers are always the same so nobody tries for it anymore

The CEO of InnoGames has not changed one time since he founded the company in 2003 (InnoGames was established in 2007). The Klindworth brothers are multi-millionaires, they could care less about this game and the people who 'help' run it. All their attention is on milking Forge of Empires and raking in the dough by licensing out their rts browser/mobile patents to start-ups which they profit off of short-term till they go under. If you think Tribal Wars 1&2 are ghost towns, you should visit 'The West.' I'm willing to bet more people play Grepolis than TW2. Shit, I play Grepolis and The West more than TW2.