• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Nobodies of TLG in [EN82] Dún Libhse

now i will bever here the end of our defeat this morning lmao
2 villages was taken from king Arthur
told everyone that they would go for these villages and told them exactly who will take them too

forgot to push this to happen so it is my fault

Well your Foresight was Spot on, on that. Can't say it wasn't, not our initial plan, but Orders from above gave the Green light and go ahead

Unfortunately for you mate, There's alot more than Just me And Gael with their armies at the ready :oops:

counting on it my friend
Well your Foresight was Spot on, on that. Can't say it wasn't, not our initial plan, but Orders from above gave the Green light and go ahead

Unfortunately for you mate, There's alot more than Just me And Gael with their armies at the ready :oops:
Nah brother all gucci over here!
good to know man what ever the F happens we can still be friends man this is just a game and a healthy competition

this man should lead SFU
would be a way better leader, he can be humble when it's warranted
Sorry I actually
Forgot to reply to this yesterday.
I appreciate the applause cultist
But HL is the leader founder and concept creater of SFU he's much better at organisation and all that admin side of things than me haha.

I have actually been a tribe leader b4
And run a tribe that I've now retired. SFU is abit of an amalgamation of different tribes who now play together we've all know each other for years one way or another.

But yea sorry I'll have to decline your urging. HL is the Reigning, defending High Chief Of the SFU Clan ;)

cultist

Banned
Sorry I actually
But HL is the leader founder and concept creater of SFU he's much better at organisation and all that admin side of things than me haha.

And run a tribe that I've now retired. SFU is abit of an amalgamation of different tribes who now play together we've all know each other for years one way or another.

But yea sorry I'll have to decline your urging. HL is the Reigning, defending High Chief Of the SFU Clan ;)
oh yeah dude if hes better at the organisations and such then thats fine
but i do think youre the most level headed and reasonable one of them all
i think youd make a good diplomat

oh yeah dude if hes better at the organisations and such then thats fine
but i do think youre the most level headed and reasonable one of them all
i think youd make a good diplomat
Yes the deterioration of relations has been unfortunate as of late.
But never know, hopefully it can get more civil in time I Don't know.

But regardless the words are appreciated tbf.
I think everyone would be happier If this place was just a place of game related stuff
Tribes and battles and bragging rights etc.
And less errrr.... RL conflicts haha
I'll leave it at that as I neve wanna speak for people u know.

cultist

Banned
Yes the deterioration of relations has been unfortunate as of late.
But never know, hopefully it can get more civil in time I Don't know.

But regardless the words are appreciated tbf.
I think everyone would be happier If this place was just a place of game related stuff
Tribes and battles and bragging rights etc.
And less errrr.... RL conflicts haha
I'll leave it at that as I neve wanna speak for people u know.
i agree with you 100%

Sorry I actually

You can't buy loyalty these days but I'd also struggle/ wouldn't be possible without my council and Co @Ldavinci123 alongside everyone else. I think if you play this game because you enjoy the mechanics there's something deeply wrong with you, I know we mostly play because of the team we have. Others can say what they want but nobody else apart from a handful of pre-mades can say they've put in the ground work to create a roster that consists of actual friends for life.

But you are right SFU is more of collaboration of tribes and various leaders but its taken us years to actually build it along side a lot of losses back in the EN15 onwards era.

The saddest part its probably over shortly...

Anyway, back to the killing fields.

cultist

Banned
good man taking the fight to the cheaters!
they getting annihilated when you consider they all cheat and use bots lol
imagine if innogames updated their game and fixed it, youd never hear of sfu ever again

Last edited by a staff member: