• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

nobling your first village

DeletedUser

this may seem stupid but its my first time playing this game and i was wondering when in your attack to take over a village do you send the noble?

DeletedUser430

Grumpy 1 no question is stupid. When you want to noble a village you send a noble. 1st make sure that you have cleared that village of all troops before you send noble or if you send noble with attack make sure that you are able to defeat the troops in that village with your noble. Last thing you want to do is have to replace your noble.

DeletedUser486

If you are planning to take a barbarian village as practice nobling your first time, troops shouldn't be an issue, just remember that a noble MUST have some troops with it otherwise he trips over his own shoes and cracks his head open walking into the village.

Having one noble, you will need to keep sending your noble until loyalty is all the way below 0, this might take 4 or 5 sends.

When you get used to the game, you will be better off saving up nobles so you can send 4 consecutive attacks (helps against active players), but that of course delves into experiences you are yet to have, one foot in front of the other, one step at a time.

As coolnite said, there are no stupid questions.

DeletedUser1578

From a defensive point of view, can there be a Loyalty Recovery percentage when the attacking player with a Noble fails? For example, your village from a previous attack went down say 10 points in its loyalty rating and then you are attacked again by a weaker attacker and you win this battle. The only recovery rate so far in the game is 1 point per hour. Could there be a say 10 point recovery per victory as a defender when the attacker had a Noble with them. Sort of a resurgence in hope for the village. Food for thought.

DeletedUser486

You should definitely post this in its own thread to the suggestions forum, but I can already see ways in which this would overcomplicate and overwhelm the current battle system.