• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Nobling Barbarian Villages

DeletedUser

Is this a good strategy? I'm not sure and am looking for some more experienced players views...

On the one hand I can see that it reduces the number of farms which may slow/restrict growth, but on the other hand I'm concerned that if I (or my tribe) don't take them then other tribes will.

thoughts?

DeletedUser299

Too many people farm the barb camps. Better nobling it and getting all that resources for yourself 24/7.

DeletedUser486

On the one hand. it means an easy capture, no fighting against players and tribes and risking defeat and halted growth.

On the other, you miss out on an ideally player built village so less work to continue building it, the experience of fighting another player and the work towards upgrading for better Paladin weapons.

If you are new to the game, maybe a barb is better suited to you, or you want to make sure you have a decent offensive army and good coordination with a team mate before taking on another player.

DeletedUser

Personally I would never noble a barb, since I'd hate having to build it from the ground up. I'd rather take someone else's well developed village and start out with better resource income, faster troop output and another adversary scrapped off my list ;)

However if you do that, you're gonna have to be willing to put up a fight. But this is tribalwars, eh :)