• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Nobles [Official Recruitment Thread]

Hello Kings and Queens,
I'm from India and been playing this game for beta. I would like to welcome active and dedicated players to join our tribe.

Our tribe works on the following principles,
Vision:
Claiming top spot on server.
Mission:
tumblr_o1j4962LW11v3lrd6o4_400.gif

Contact me in game or post here for any clarifications.

Our guild is multi-gaming guild. Also, we got group chat on discord.

DeletedUser4771

I wish to join, but I am still under 200 points according to server, so can not mail you yet, been on game new world since 09:05 am server time, will easily reach your 300 minimum before days end.
Please mail me in game and I can respond back with my experience details and answer any questions.
Thank you.

I wish to join, but I am still under 200 points according to server, so can not mail you yet, been on game new world since 09:05 am server time, will easily reach your 300 minimum before days end.
Please mail me in game and I can respond back with my experience details and answer any questions.
Thank you.
Sure mate. Will hold a spot for you.

DeletedUser4629

There is so much smoke around India.It's so polluted.The Air,Water & land all are polluted.How do people live in those conditions?

DeletedUser4774

And I'm with the legion so I really don't need to be recruited....So yeah :D:p:cool: