• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Nobles and lowering Loyalty

DeletedUser

I have been wondering if the chances you get for lowering a specific amount of loyalty are the same as in tw1.

Now I don't go running to the forum right away to cry about this and realize it could very well be just sheer damn bad luck however.
Out of 6 noble attempts this is the third time that a genuine noble train with just a few seconds to max a min apart does not take the village for me.

Could someone with some extensive knowledge of the generator that determines how much loyalty you deduce get back to me on this because that would be a big change from tw1 that is not known yet or am I just getting the short end of the luck stick.

DeletedUser811

A nobleman will reduce loyalty by 20-35. If done within the same hour it should take no more than 5, but as few as 3. Note that villages in tw1 recovered loyalty at a rate of 1 per hour, so if you are sending a single nobleman back and forth, it can take substantially longer.

http://wiki.en.tribalwars2.com/index.php?title=Nobleman
http://wiki.en.tribalwars2.com/index...attles#Loyalty

With 4 noblemen you have a range of loyalty drop from 80 to 140. That means a range of 60 loyalty. The range that you would cap is 100-140, or a 40 point range. So you approximately have 40/60 = 66.7% chance to cap (2 out of 3) using only 4 nobles.

DeletedUser

you can also use the paladin weapon for nobles. at lvl one it adds 10/5 to the chances for a total of 30-40 for the first noble in the train

DeletedUser

This is not how probability works the chances are way higher then 66.7% chance to take with 4 nobles. You are not taking into account how combinations effect probability you give the chance to have 80 loyalty drop the same as 100 loyalty drop the way your "range" works and this is not at all the case since the chance of getting 80 loyalty drop is 1/50625.

Without calculating into detail the chance will be way closer to like 78-82% chance considering the most probable amount to drop would be 110 loyalty and all other values will have less probability the further away they are from this number 80 and 140 being the lowest ...

DeletedUser811

Yeah, I know. It's an easy ball park figure though ;)

The point is, it works the same as TW1. You were just having bad luck

DeletedUser486

kamarah;n6451 said:
A nobleman will reduce loyalty by 20-35. If done within the same hour it should take no more than 5, but as few as 3. Note that villages in tw1 recovered loyalty at a rate of 1 per hour, so if you are sending a single nobleman back and forth, it can take substantially longer.
It's been a while, but when I played it recovered at a rate of 1.5 per hour in tribal wars.

DeletedUser

kamarah;n6474 said:
Yeah, I know. It's an easy ball park figure though ;)

The point is, it works the same as TW1. You were just having bad luck

Could have just said that ...

It can take between 3 and 6 nobles, not 3 and 5 admittedly the chance is only 0,00009%.