• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Noble Trains

DeletedUser

I have read somewhere on the forum that the game play on TW2 is slightly different to TW1 with respect to noble trains, is anyone able to shed some light on some good tactics for nobling villages on TW2 please? Thanking you in advance

DeletedUser572

Dayna;n4554 said:
I have read somewhere on the forum that the game play on TW2 is slightly different to TW1 with respect to noble trains, is anyone able to shed some light on some good tactics for nobling villages on TW2 please? Thanking you in advance

Possibly when you have level 25 barracks and 99% discipline you might be able to send noble trains. Otherwise you will have to send full nukes with the nobles

DeletedUser

Yes, the discipline "penalty" gives an uncertainty of 1-2 seconds in landing time for your troops. In TW it was almost customary to send trains milliseconds apart from each other to land in quick succession. This new system makes that extremely difficult if not impossible. So yes, I guess we need to be more careful and patient with our nobles and protect them as much as possible, by sending them with full force.

DeletedUser

Thank you Razer25 and Therapy? for your helpful responses :)