• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

noble+30 lc disapeard

DeletedUser

srsly this game is so pissing me off.

I sent noble train. i cancell.. and one noble and 30 lc disapear when they return.

i still have +3 in my farm but they are just GONE

edit:

Learn to build your game properly ty.
i have spent enough money on this game for you too hire a proper developer for a day to fix your issues. get it done.

DeletedUser

[14:06:24] Druvi(Cuddles Assistant): What happened to your no me hazuki (chuckle)

notice how the moderator laugh? such respect towards other players.

DeletedUser2122

Seriously hazuki? That was on skype and i was referring to the noble attempt you mentioned that you failed. Not the troops you lost.

DeletedUser

you know i got mad because this innogames cannot fix their bugs and it takes 1+ hours to give me back troops that disapeard.
i rage in skype and after a few minutes you chuckle.
rly?

this is what will happen. my nuke hit. i clear him. i land 3 nobles. i need to wait 5 hours before i can hit again. he will get stack. i might not be able to hit him again.
who will i blame?
will i get my money back because of this?

i defended you guys in tw1 people said the game was filled with bugs, the moderators are school kids with no brain and the developers are cheap fresh green out of school with tons of bugs.

i was wrong, you guys are exactly like i was told you were.

you are nothing. you will spend your years moderating and the developers wont make career outside of innogames.

you are dirt under my boot and i hope you realise your priorities in the future.
this game is not worth supporting.
one of your customer get angry because of a massive failure from your side and you are unable to give back what he lost so he can continue.

in every single scenario either i lose a lot of time, or the enemy lose.

what if i lose my noble train and i get compesation i get it back because you guys failed. so i send second train? then your second customer the guy i targeted will get mad.
you need to react faster. stronger. and get it done.
instead it takes 1+ hour to fix a mistake that is so simple fixed.
that guy is asknig for stack either the stack lands and i lose 30% of my nuke or he will get stack AFTER my noble land 3/4 and i need to wait 5+ hours before i can send again.

dirt just dirt.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser486

I am looking into both situations, however I cannot help you if you do not provide ALL information on the situation.

Last I checked, Druvi was in your tribe, and definitely is not a moderator for your world. He is a volunteer forum moderator and for your world he is a player and tribemate, not a moderator.

DeletedUser

there is no other information.

I send noble train, it fails not co ordinate enough, so i cancel and 1 noble is gone with troops.
4 attacks, 3 return, one is gone.

i want my noble back. give it back right now. check your data i built 4 nobles, and now one is gone. so i want it back.

DeletedUser486

I don't have data on your noble, all I see is you claiming that a noble and 30 light cavalry is gone, but the village I assume the noble came from has 197 free population, the population required is 220 for a noble and 30 light cavalry.
The math doesn't add up to your claim.

On your other claim, you claim to have 4 nobles, your academy permits 3 with your current coinage, again, your math fails to add up to your claim.

You have 7 villages on one world, and 4 villages on the other, I cannot make assumptions as to where you build your nobles, you need to tell me.
As I said, I can;t help you if you cannot provide me with very precise information on where your noble came from, where it is going, what you were doing when you noticed it was missing etc etc.