• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

No reports

DeletedUser

Sorry for my bad english.

Tatai Var: After Update:
- no reports in the information of the villages
- no reports in the report-list without reports if i loose troups. 100 persent no filters activated

I fight "blind" at the moment.

Errors since yesterday

DeletedUser

The support answered. A new chapter opened, a new definition of the word "support" was written. Its so helpful and friendly and warm hearted, i could cry.

DeletedUser

Same problem at browser. No problems at San Servando. Can tell me someone when someone is looking for this? Cant play exactly without reports. And the support-bot wont help

DeletedUser

Is it a joke, that noone reacts? Its a problem for only a few players. Its not on all servers. 19: all correct. 20: errors.

How long i have to wait for fixing? Till the day i loose all my villages? Why is noone answering here?

DeletedUser3671

I will try to see what is wrong since the mods aren't doing it yet.
http://prntscr.com/c0khlx Do you have some filters selected or not selected at all?
Also take a look at the settings something might be wrong there http://prntscr.com/c0ki2e
Hope that this might help you:)

If that doesn't fix it/help than you do really have a weird bug

DeletedUser

No. All Filters off. I cant see green reports. The support is knowing the bug, but dont help. The bug came directly after last update. I can see spy reports and reports i loose the fight. Green reports via village-information are not availeble. App and Browser on PC. I need for farming the reports. Dont see if the villages are full or not. I cant spy every village. But the shame is, that no one is helping and the coders only produce bug. Thanks for your answer. I think its a prob with the filters. They are buggy in this Bugwars

DeletedUser

This threat can be closed.
The support answerd. Bugfix in the future. I try it this evening with some reinstalls.ä and srarching for datafragments. Sometimes it helps. Help yourself if noone does it.

DeletedUser2185

There is a fix for Android on the way, beta was just updated with it, the fix should come in the next couple of weeks.