• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

No more donuts for me to my coffee... *sigh*

Seems I have to find something other sweet...first its a lot of fat donuts to clean up....but I need sugar on it... *gasps*

Donuts got crippled and falled together like a card house last night - and now I have no enemies nearby me to pick on...

DeletedUser

haha, too true soltveit, the 30+ villages that we took from them in one day didn't help them much ;)

DeletedUser1686

Seems I have to find something other sweet...first its a lot of fat donuts to clean up....but I need sugar on it... *gasps*

Well done you managed to destroy a family tribe, in the words of Shania Twain 'that don't impress me much'

Not to say you guys are not doing well for yourself hats off to you as you look like you have a nice tribe going but after playing TW 1 for a couple of years and seeing a 7 tier family tribe fail in a war against 1 tribe I don't put much stock in them.

However now that you are at war with the cadre I think? Then maybe you can prove a humble gorgonite wrong ;)

How is the war going I miss the old TW1 propaganda posts on the forums never any decent gossip on here :(

DeletedUser

well if you just wait for a few more hours then you should see us going back up to number one position :)

DeletedUser1238

Well done you managed to destroy a family tribe, in the words of Shania Twain 'that don't impress me much'

Not to say you guys are not doing well for yourself hats off to you as you look like you have a nice tribe going but after playing TW 1 for a couple of years and seeing a 7 tier family tribe fail in a war against 1 tribe I don't put much stock in them.

However now that you are at war with the cadre I think? Then maybe you can prove a humble gorgonite wrong ;)

How is the war going I miss the old TW1 propaganda posts on the forums never any decent gossip on here :(

Yea same here,also miss the war graphs as well.

DeletedUser1686

well if you just wait for a few more hours then you should see us going back up to number one position :)

I have taken screen shots of the stats and maps on TW tools for both tribes and I intend to do it every week, hopefully that will show me how things progress, obviously it doesn't account for everything but it should give me an idea of how its going. Maybe I will post the screen shots on here a month or few week down the line.