• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Night bonus

DeletedUser4544

Hey there.

I'm new to the game, but I've found a three years old forum post saying that Night bonus was based on a players' location instead of the server's time but it was going to be changed. Last night I sent an attack that arrived 10-15 minutes after my night bonus was over (first time I've ever done that), assuming my enemy's bonus would also end at the same exact time as mine, but apparently it didnt and it costed me some unnecessary deaths.

I'm just wondering what on earth happened there... did we have different night bonus timers? Because I'm pretty sure I didnt screw up with the timing.

Thanks.

DeletedUser2847

It isnt any night bonus at this server because it is International server with players from all around the world.

DeletedUser4544

The thing is, I do have night bonus (ignore the server I'm typing from), and he had a 200% defense bonus in the combat report, while all the other attacks to his villages not done at night had 100%.

DeletedUser2847

If You hit a lvl 20 wall it is 200% if its not wall it is 100%

DeletedUser2616

He could've crowned the wall to 20, people do that just before attacks hit

DeletedUser4544

Thats a good point but it wasnt the case, this guy is pretty much a dude with 144 points who hasnt been playing since ever, and his buildings are still the same

You can see the exact faith/wall bonus values and if there was a night bonus or not by moving your cursor over the defense modifier in your report ...
But if it was a 144 pts village there is no way it will have 200% defense modifier without night bonus ... as far as i know you see a warning in the attack tab if your attack land before the night protection ends ... if you didn't see one and you are sure your attack land after the night protection is over you should report that in the bugs section of your market/server ...

DeletedUser4544

Aight, found out what happened. For some reason, the bonus timer on my phone is an hour earlier than it is on the PC. On the PC it tells me it ends at 6 am, while on my phone it says it ends at 5 am. I tested this by sending an attack at 5:10, so if my phone would be right, the defender would have no bonus, but he actually had it. Sent another attack to arrive after 6, and this time the defender didn't have the bonus. So yeah, just some really weird bug. Going to report it now.

Thanks for the answers tho!

EDIT: Reported here in case anyone is interested https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/night-bonus-timer-displaying-wrong-time.4748/

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4323

Why would you report a problem with night bonus on a forum where there is no night bonus? If you're not reporting the problem to the server where the night bonus is glitchy, it's not gonna get fixed. Go into the game and put in a ticket. In the exact world the problem happened on.