• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Night bonus on EN - international !?!!!

DeletedUser5317

Why here on EN is no Night Bonus like in another countries ?

Here are more players = more fun ! , and new ones can be encourage to come ... but with Night Bonus 6-8 hours !! ,
could be better ,
because every one has to sleep. AM I RIGHT , stop bs .

We play games to feel good , not to get tired and feel stressed because some one can attack when we sleep !!

PUT Night Bonus 6-8 hours !! - so things can get balanced ! and bring new things - look at another games = this is the reason peoples don't get bored with the game .

Attachments

• 1589133077193.png
    1589133077193.png
    312 bytes · Views: 160
Owari is quite right....

Its not the English server ( as in the UK, England) .... its the English language server... therefore international UK, US, Aus, Canada etc... etc...

Also I used to play on German server
And I hated the night bonus...

5:59 am you're fine ... 6am .... boom nukes landing galore... 6am was 5am for me too as DE (GER) is ahead one hour o_O

Which is what it would be if I was English of course.... which I'm not lol, for everyone in my realm who dare attack me!... gg Usa:p

DeletedUser5317

It will be more fun if will put on some future worlds Night Bonus From 00:00 - 8:00 ( server oficial hour )
does not mater where you are from , you can have + or - 2,3 hours delay or be in front

Tribalwars2 officials - TRY IT ON 1 WORLD - is better with night bonus , and see !!!!

DeletedUser4599

imagine thinking there'd ever be servers with varying settings like tw1 had (different speeds, different unit settings like smithy or paladin weapons, different noble systems). all we have is "do you want to suffer to 80% or suffer to some VP goal that is stupid with the current playerbase"

DeletedUser3087

It will be more fun if will put on some future worlds Night Bonus From 00:00 - 8:00 ( server oficial hour )
does not mater where you are from , you can have + or - 2,3 hours delay or be in front

Tribalwars2 officials - TRY IT ON 1 WORLD - is better with night bonus , and see !!!!

So If you are from America you can only attack when you want to sleep? If you want Night bonus play on a server that has it ;)

it wouldn't work

How's that gonna work if you're say Aus.... your 'night protection' would be like 11am to 7pm but then totally exposed at night.... if you're on UK you safe at night.... its an international server....

What you are perhaps wanting/asking for is a UK server .... then u can have a night bonus...

If other English speakers join (US,AUS,NZ,CAN) etc etc so be it but night bonus wouldn't really benefit them

DeletedUser5317

how many (US,AUS,NZ,CAN) are ? 100 :))
they are a few 5-10 maximum,
most are from eu that play on en .

DeletedUser5317

no : )) but let’s be real there are not many from those country , are just a few, most are from EU

DeletedUser4599

no, they're really not. i've seen plenty of people from everywhere. so let's be real here, you're full of crap and just making things up to suit yourself

To make you aware, I know lots of Canadians, Americans and Aussies who play EN servers and obviously UK makes up a big percentage .... there are EU players but mainly ones who come.from other servers

Yeah you're totally right.... fucking Malaysians and all sorts on it ...

Loads of English players and Anglo countries... US AUS etc

Not the Euro server like he thinks lols

how many (US,AUS,NZ,CAN) are ? 100 :))
they are a few 5-10 maximum,
most are from eu that play on en .
Lol how long have you played here ? There are people from all over the world ... Koreans,Filipinos,Chinese,Brazilians etc ... btw US,CAN,AUS are everywhere on the international server but hey, let's cripple them all with your night bonus so you can have some good shuteye ...

Lol .... and i hated night bonus... on german server you'd have to get up at 5am every day to dodge incomming hits ... the germans might like getting up early, more power too them

But I don't get up before 10 unless I'm working fuck that lol

just as a side note....

The German server is basically dominated by the Ruski's

And they don't fuck about... military like discipline them guys and mountains of crowns of course

DeletedUser4599

I remember some sperg talking about bring a russian tribe here ages ago but it never happened, most i've seen is a few russian players here and there, most of them have been good and apparently russians like me kek