• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Nginx problem, TW2 not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4323

The quest should complete for you when you have NOBLED three villages. I know the quest's wording isn't clear on that, and I apologize for that. If you've nobled 3 villages and you're still not getting credited, please put in a ticket in-game so we can get you your rewards.

DeletedUser4406

53f22acaddf749a5a8bf22cb94bf7936.png

DeletedUser3635

Me too, same as the last post, but now it just switches back to the log in screen each time.
Sending a support ticket now.

DeletedUser3635

I have submitted a ticket to support, so no doubt we will hear back soon from a mod here as to the problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_61.png
    Screenshot_61.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 240

DeletedUser4430

Same here, does anyone have the ticket number of the issue sent to support?

DeletedUser3635

Give the support guys some time I expect they are busy right now.
Ticket sent:

Attachments

• Screenshot_61.png
    Screenshot_61.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 224

DeletedUser3635

Yes I think they fixed it I also got log in ok, try it now guys you should get in.

DeletedUser1314

i still can't log into winterstein realm. been about an hour now. And still no message about what is going on.

DeletedUser3635

Yburg is OK for sure, but i think they did a reload from backup files, as my spies that I sent earlier today had no longer gone to their targets, so I had to resend, check your troops etc, you may find any on route attacks are no longer in action.
I suggest if other realms are unavailable you submit a ticket to support so they can look into the matter.

DeletedUser4406

Yburg is OK for sure, but i think they did a reload from backup files, as my spies that I sent earlier today had no longer gone to their targets, so I had to resend, check your troops etc, you may find any on route attacks are no longer in action.
I suggest if other realms are unavailable you submit a ticket to support so they can look into the matter.

funny my spies were aswell back in village...

Status
Not open for further replies.