• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New world

DeletedUser2616

>victory points

FB_IMG_1476006037273.jpg

DeletedUser5183

Do you ever actually restart on a world or just jump and play a new one? I remember when people would get rimmed and regroup and push back in

@Yaricx .... Are you asking me personally? I cant tell ...

I dont do too many realms at once cos my brain hurts with anymore than 2!

Yeah sometimes if u get rimmed ur OK to regrow and fight on but if its late game ... you are probably dead on that realm id say

DeletedUser4451

I think innos likes to milk the early stages of a realm as that's when they make most of there money. After 2-3 months crowns are less effective. Tribes are normally crowned to a decent leve

DeletedUser5045

Do you ever actually restart on a world or just jump and play a new one? I remember when people would get rimmed and regroup and push back in

Yes W41 with MFD i had to restart twice. Would of been a third time but you saved my ass lol even tho you were not in my tribe haha

This world is named after me BEZ so i hope for some good things!

DeletedUser2616

I like how we said back on en31 that 2000 victory points was a fucking stupid amount, and here we are. 3000 and 3500 VP worlds

Ya u got a point, its like they are purposely trying to get us to quit playing so when tw3 comes out, the entire Queen's army shows up and tries it out in hopes it it is better than tw2. Just to milk us more.

To win a domination realm your tribe must reach 80% of the total village count, of the top Ten tribes
I think you must stay at 80% for either 7 or 10days after declaring I can't remember one of the two... if you go back under 80% it stops and you have to go above 80% before declaring 'domination' again

To win victory points realm you tribe much reach the total amount of points stated in the realm description first ( so 2000, 3000, 3500 etc etc ) A victory point is earned every time you have a presence in a province and the whole tribes victory points add to give the current total... therefore eg a vill\s in 20 provs = 20 victory points.... ten members with 20 victory makes the total 200 victory points at that instance

Does this mean that you have to have villages in 3500 provinces? Or you get 1 point / village / province once a week (or any set interval)?

It means your tribe needs eg 2000 points... you get 1 point per village, per province.... so I have 80 villages but I may only be in say 27 provs because some provs I have say 8 villages in for example

Therefore I'm contributing 27 victory points to the tribe total.... the tribe needs another 1973 victory points (if 2000 is the example)