• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New world

• Thread starter DeletedUser3131
  • Start date

DeletedUser3266

How long it will takes and how tribe members will be informed?

DeletedUser3248

Would like to be part of the tribe in New world.. even if I am not the "first actives" batch..

DeletedUser3131

All members are welcome Leo, we just have to get the tribe level up quickly, so we can add everyone

DeletedUser2185

We usually open a new world every month or so, the trend has been this thus far, however, right now I do not know any information about when or what it will be called. If we find our Dementor, Kengi or myself will let you know.

DeletedUser3131

Thanks Canibal12, as you can realise after the win, we have a lot of members ready to go around again

DeletedUser2185

You are most welcome, I am eager to see those of you who played this to the end on another world, I might even join you.

DeletedUser3131

Most welcome sir :), I can already see that the tactics in the next world will be alot different with the troop transfer feature

DeletedUser3131

A new feature in the last update, it allows you to transfer troops from 1 village to another, I suggest you read the forum about the update

DeletedUser3131

Waiting, waiting, waiting, come on guys, when are you going to put us out of our misery & open a new world for us?

DeletedUser2185

As soon as we know; Dementor or Kengi (our CM's) will announce it in Announcements; please keep your eyes open for this.

DeletedUser2635

Waiting, waiting, waiting, come on guys, when are you going to put us out of our misery & open a new world for us?
It shpuld be any day now, since EN15 opened on 19/12, then EN16 opened on 21/1, Monday would be a good guess, but they also usually announce the start of a new world around a week beforehand, so it might even be the next Monday and not this one.

DeletedUser3224

Would be nice if it would be open within week or so, and should not need to wait this long that we have been waiting.

DeletedUser2635

Would be nice if it would be open within week or so, and should not need to wait this long that we have been waiting.
Well it's your fault, nobody gave you any reason to believe it was going to come out earlier.

DeletedUser3224

Did I say at some point that I believed it would come out earlier? No, I said that it would be nice if it would be open within week or so, referring to your post where you assumed it might open in next Monday. That would be great, if would not need to wait another month.