• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New World? Time to trash it up.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1431
  • Start date

DeletedUser2635

If you wanted to say that you (Sentinels members) won't take all the prizes because all of you used crowns, yeah I do understand that.
Which is your native language, maybe I understand it as well, you can always PM if I do.

DeletedUser3224

What I am trying to explain, that there is those two category, for players who use crowns and for those that do not. And, the category for players who do not use crowns, have note (excluding the 50 you got for your reg.. or something like that)
Now, I do not use crowns, the way that I understand how the categories have men't to, for the players who use money, and for the players who do no use. Well, now I will be in the category of the players using crowns, because I have already used the crowns I got from last world prize. I have no any plan to get more coins later in this world, but.. I hope you understand, I do not know how else I could explain what I mean.

DeletedUser2635

Yeah I understand what you mean, yeah as soon as you spend any amount of crowns, you will not be able to claim any of the prizes for "Players who didn't use Crowns".

DeletedUser2185

Guess what that means xexe

Oh and @Canibal12 didn't join as well, you guys can go cry in a corner, I won't judge (too much).

I can't play; that would ruin my ability to have access to all worlds. :)

Andy is this worlds mod; along with another mod and myself overseeing them.

DeletedUser2185

Oh it's no secret Andy; when you answer they would know....

And Kei yes that is correct lol.

DeletedUser2185

I believe good; Andy and gambit are good Mods and will serve you well.

DeletedUser

I was in a tribe with Andy, he's a good guy, just don't ask him what we talked about on the SUR council message (I still wake up in a cold sweat...)

DeletedUser3016

I think we are officially turning this in to my biography thread... And @shrimppuff90 - It wasn't ever limited to one mail... The midgets are coming.

DeletedUser

Well then thank god that I don't play on EN16 then (you can't touch me now Andy, Shrimp is free).

DeletedUser

Not any more I don't Andy, I quit that world, so now I'm only on 13 and 14 (I have almost 200 villages between the two of them, so I didn't have enough time for building up on another world.