• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New World?I highly doubt it

DeletedUser4629

I think the popularity of TW 2 has diminished rapidly in the last few years.
en 21 = 23,000 players
en 29 = 13,500 players
en 30 = 12,500 players
en 31 = 15,500 players
en 32 = 8,500 players
en 33 = 8,000 players

You can clearly see the difference from en 21 and en 33.
This game is really good.But the problem is that the developers don't listen to the players feedback and their ideas.When you do not consider what your customer wants then they would simply step out of the door and never return.You can clearly see this from en 21 and en 33.I wonder how many players there will be in the next world or would there even be a new world?I bet there will be below 5000 players.

DeletedUser4714

only way to counter this would be to remove region servers and trow everyone in international servers BUT that would bring a looot of bs and hate.
I totally agree, this game is dying and I sadly don't see any other games like this one around :(
Seems like Innogames is putting all their attention into Forge of Empires. But I don't wanna play a damn city building game with a wacky battle system. With this new vp system and all the false "promises" about the endgame, I really expect those numbers to drop even more.

DeletedUser4747

In the ES. server is the same situation and worse because there are less player's. Is not the VP, is just that the good player doesn´t want to win easily or play for nothing. Is logical that the first worlds have more players, the problem is when the player's who love the game they go out because the development of the game is not taking note about this issue and make poor the strategy of the game.