• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New Rules

DeletedUser3390

Yea could have been better announced?
If I wouldn't have come check on the external forum I wouldn't have known about the new rules?
Also how would a co-op player be able to tell this:
In case You act as Co-Op for another player, You are obliged to report to the Team (via Support Tool) if the Co-Op Granter did not log into his World Account for a period of 30 consecutive days.
It should be way easier to automate this and just make it if a player doesn't log in for 30 consecutive days it will drop all existing co-ops. or something like that?

DeletedUser2742

They are trying to close loop holes in the Co-op system but seem to be relying on the people who may benefit from those loopholes self reporting

I heard somewhere don't remember;
google says "don't do evil"
but in fact google must say is "can't do evil"
maybe elon musk told this. never mind, I forgot :D

DeletedUser4697

What's the catch with the new rules announcement? I didn't get the change in the rules...
After 30 days of a silent coop, you should report this to support. However, a good thing: when someone isnt able to play anymore you can transfer that account to someone else once support is OK with this. Thats a big change.

After 30 days of a silent coop, you should report this to support. However, a good thing: when someone isnt able to play anymore you can transfer that account to someone else once support is OK with this. Thats a big change.
wow! if your coop leaves the game or someone probably you know. you get their items, villages, amount of coins? it that sth like that?
so how is it work then?

DeletedUser4697

No, If someone decides to quit the game, it is possible that someone else gets this account. So a new person will log into the new account from that day on, changes the password(after the approval of support) and the old person loses their account and can not login anymore.

Ofcourse someone can not have 2 account, so you would have to leave your old account to get the new one.

DeletedUser4714

Soooo if I join a new realm +- 50 days after it started, I get a random account from someone that has quit? Or does it online work it the person who has quit was my coop? And do I also get that persons inventory ?

DeletedUser4697

Soooo if I join a new realm +- 50 days after it started, I get a random account from someone that has quit? Or does it online work it the person who has quit was my coop? And do I also get that persons inventory ?
Erhhmm.. It would require the person who is quitting to give his account to you I think ;) So if someone is inactive already, then nothing will happen ;) Ofcourse you get his inventory, you just continue on that account because you would be the new owner. So, let's say you decide to quit and really want me to play with the name Venutius, then the both of us could ask support if you could give your account to me. I would login onto your account and Miss M herself would die.. ;)

https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/new-rules.4955/

Transfer of Accounts
  • a) Players can permanently give-up and transfer their usage right of the Master Account (automatically including the related World Account(s)), provided that, (i) this has been priory reported (via Support Tool) to and approved by the Team and (ii) the recipient of the Master Account is already a registered player of the Game and (iii) that the transferee has no access to the Master Account after the transfer.
  • b) You have to make sure that the recipient of the Master Account accepts these Rules as well as the T&Cs.