• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New playing style

DeletedUser2909

Playing at this world for awhile a noticed a new playing style:

The number one player (twice as many towns as the number two) takes only barbs and starts making cats in them.
Then he enters someone's prov., take a few barbs and stacks them and build a church in it.
Then he starts 24/07 sending only cat attacks to that player to get him demotivated.
The issue is not to take his towns, because he only noble barbs, but to ruin his towns until he gets so demotivated that he stops playing.
Personally I think taking barbs, catting so much and sabbing is unsportive and ruins the game, but maybe I am a little old fashioned.

This is not a complaining mail but more I just want to know in what way we want to play the game, as I am a little concerned. People get demotivated and stop playing the game by this way.

DeletedUser2847

I guess this is an adjustment to NAN use of coop system. But Whats making it intresting is What player that are doing this. This is the player that are sarkastic about others playing style. Its pretty obvious he look at him self as a brave Superior player. I just say What an hyphocrat.

DeletedUser3727

Wow, I am not playing this world and just stumbled in and saw this. How on earth is this player not being steamrolled though? Barb nobler galore (such a hero.)
Top players seemingly mostly do barb / internalising, that way they dont have to spend resources on actual troops they can lose :p

DeletedUser2909

@Carrot, I was talking about the player zizikar, you know him?
He is a quarter of the size of the number one player and all his towns were catted down.

DeletedUser2847

I dont Know zizikar i just guessed that he is using coop play like other NAN members. Nothing wrong about it. Its inside the rules as Long as the players are active. But i had an discussion in another forum thread with your (brave) nr 1 ranked player

DeletedUser1901

Before this become a drama chat, i don't like cats but it is a game option even as sab.
Crowns also are a option you can use it or not.

Cats and Sab are maybe not that nice to use and you can make agreements this world seems that impossibel.
The discussion is started is this a new tw2 style then many will stop playing because every thing takes too much time to rebuild or cost a lot money.
Mine concern is less people and end of the game if we continue this style.

Vik

DeletedUser3087

Adding to the point...doesn't loosing all your villages and starting from scratch take just as long as rebuilding villages that have been catted down to the ground...both would be equally demoralizing. But I guess you can't restart if your villages gets catted down, so you need to delete account on map and restart. But how do you defeat someone that nobles barbs and cats down villages, well take away his ability to noble barbs, take out his academy villages and then start catting down his barb villages as payback...

Interesting... weren't your top player also a barb nobler back in the day? I remember him having 30+ barbs nobled and you didn't mind. Now someone else did it and there is an issue. This world is a hell of a drama as it is already to be honest. Not liking barb noblers myself so I just don't do it for other reasons than chapel drop, however catapulting is a fully valid tactic

DeletedUser

bf8c62eecfd38c48cf8d11ad6aa2d404_im-coming-for-you-baby-imcoming-for-you-meme_640-480.jpeg

DeletedUser2909

Jups, he is following me everywhere, didn't knew I was so attractive :p

DeletedUser4487

Adding to the point...doesn't loosing all your villages and starting from scratch take just as long as rebuilding villages that have been catted down to the ground...both would be equally demoralizing. But I guess you can't restart if your villages gets catted down, so you need to delete account on map and restart. But how do you defeat someone that nobles barbs and cats down villages, well take away his ability to noble barbs, take out his academy villages and then start catting down his barb villages as payback...

You can restart the world when you have 2 or less villages. No matter what has been done to them.