• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New Players

Ok so this is a general thread.Keep any of your bs to pms or other threads please.

As a returning player having to join a new tribe it's honestly painful to work with new players now.
Mid tier tribe about 40/50 players and only 10 are consistently active/communicating.

Trying to get them to do anything or send support is feeling like walking on glass .they don't build enough troops they dont read the suggestions that i and others have posted on tribe forum. they send the absolute minimum they can in support
And don't get me started on co-ops and trying to enforce that.

HOW do people do it? or is this why there's so few experienced players willing to take on new players now? I've been around for ages but the last time i had to teach this many new players was back in en12 when we had a massive playerbase and other people capable of playing shephard

Well if your whole tribe consist of mostly new player then that’s no good. 40% experience and rest are new player are the bare minimum. This way the 40% can keep the tribe afloat and also help teach and keep track of the new players. A lot of time new people see the experience ones posting crazy reports and they want to do the same.

always get new player that are active but always have a smaller batch, easier for you and easier for them. They learn better and less headaches for the tribe. If the tribe become successful the new player will be too and give them more opportunity. If the tribe is doing bad because most of them are new then they’ll give up and join another server cause they see the tribe sinking or lose motivation because the tribe isn’t doing great.

you can win world with just 30 members, all it take is great communication and placement of your member skills. Don’t want all your new players all in frontline, they’ll have a hard time learning.I usually see those new guys become really good and then they roll with us next server and next thing you know you have a bunch of people you can make 2-3 premade tribe.

Well if your whole tribe consist of mostly new player then that’s no good. 40% experience and rest are new player are the bare minimum. This way the 40% can keep the tribe afloat and also help teach and keep track of the new players. A lot of time new people see the experience ones posting crazy reports and they want to do the same.

always get new player that are active but always have a smaller batch, easier for you and easier for them. They learn better and less headaches for the tribe. If the tribe become successful the new player will be too and give them more opportunity. If the tribe is doing bad because most of them are new then they’ll give up and join another server cause they see the tribe sinking or lose motivation because the tribe isn’t doing great.

you can win world with just 30 members, all it take is great communication and placement of your member skills. Don’t want all your new players all in frontline, they’ll have a hard time learning.I usually see those new guys become really good and then they roll with us next server and next thing you know you have a bunch of people you can make 2-3 premade tribe.
i know that but its the fact all the big tribes have the experienced players and i think i have at most 2 or 3 other experienced players out of a tribe of 40 players atm....
Feeling more like a cattle dog trying to wrestle sheep atm and diplomatic reaching to the other rank 5-11 tribes is just bleh. can get naps and alliances no problem but having them actually trying to work together to fight your and nru ...impossible

i know that but its the fact all the big tribes have the experienced players and i think i have at most 2 or 3 other experienced players out of a tribe of 40 players atm....
Feeling more like a cattle dog trying to wrestle sheep atm and diplomatic reaching to the other rank 5-11 tribes is just bleh. can get naps and alliances no problem but having them actually trying to work together to fight your and nru ...impossible
If that is the case, then you probably won't be able to solve it if 98% of your tribe are all new players. You'd have to have a good crop of new players willing to play and learn if anything and the chances of that are slim. Doing it in a DOM world where the competition is a lot higher compared to VP, might not be a good idea as well. Lots of problems with the setup IMO, so I don't think anyone can provide a recommendation because you're in an impossible state or an incredibly stressful headache state. Good luck though.

If that is the case, then you probably won't be able to solve it if 98% of your tribe are all new players. You'd have to have a good crop of new players willing to play and learn if anything and the chances of that are slim. Doing it in a DOM world where the competition is a lot higher compared to VP, might not be a good idea as well. Lots of problems with the setup IMO, so I don't think anyone can provide a recommendation because you're in an impossible state or an incredibly stressful headache state. Good luck though.
Probably just gonna try to gather the good players from each tribe into one but that presents its own issues and stuff. got people with 20k nukes hitting guys who cant even build 1k of troops etc etc

Problem with new players are that the speed of building troops is very slow if you get constantly attacked by more experienced players. To me it took 3 months from start to get even 5k axes recruited.