• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New players starting in the core

I notice some new players popping in my province ,only 1 prov away from the 500*500 point , it's unfair for them to start in a full developed provs instead of the rim ... they will end up being food for much bigger players ...
I saw a thread about the same issue in a previous world , en15 i think , why this still happening ?

DeletedUser3995

This happens when you rim yourself and click the "start near your tribe" option, are you sure people aren't just choosing that?

That wasn't the case ... both players on my prov are new , they didn't get rimmed i checked their stats , first join 17/04 and the second 21/04 and both are in my prov instead of the rim where they should start ...

DeletedUser3495

That wasn't the case ... both players on my prov are new , they didn't get rimmed i checked their stats , first join 17/04 and the second 21/04 and both are in my prov instead of the rim where they should start ...
Possible invite player link was used, sometimes referred players can be shifted provinces over from where they were invited if the province is heavily populated with villages already.

Possible invite player link was used, sometimes referred players can be shifted provinces over from where they were invited if the province is heavily populated with villages already.
Maybe you are right ... i think something like that happened to me once ...
I noticed 2 new players in my prov and 3 in an adjacent prov , they can be all invited ... it's impossible to tell for sure ... maybe a Mod can take a look just to make sure there is nothing wrong with the way new players placed in the map here ??

It is not Start Near Your Tribe option, it would still put you on the rim closest to majority of your members.
I notices some new players popping up, and it is done by Invite a Friend link

DeletedUser2616

I think it's the void left by the "invite friend" link of the players that have gone barb recently (low point villages, etc.) so when new people join, they fill that void

DeletedUser2380

Anyone knows why there are some weird 51 points villages still spawning in the rim? They stay at 51 points but I see the their villages names changing. One of them is owned by a player named maximoose2.

DeletedUser2616

what do you mean changing names? any names in particular that stand out?

DeletedUser2380

There are two players who join the world couple of days ago and they seems to be new because they have no stats in tw2-tools. They never grown up but couple of days after they changed their village names but they still have 51 points. I was asking myself what's the point to do this?