• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New Domination 70%

It goes without saying that we've been receiving tickets about this world for a while now and a lot of failures have occurred.
Ashie and the rest of the team have been working on it for a while now.

I know this doesn't solve establishing the domination period or anything else, but this is the best update I can give at this time.

*Mentally prepares for the inevitable [family friendly]storm that's about to happen*
i Appreciated atleast an answer back, so thank you @Tokano

I do my best to get back to everyone, but sometimes the forum takes a backseat to my other duties, unfortunately. I'm only one person. o_O

THC at 79.77% i think ...
On a serious note, i do admire the efforts/time put into this by those few barbs munchers in VIP ... it takes a special kind of minds to be this persistent and barb.. fight back for months on a hopeless worlds running multiple accs at once ... hats off to you ...
INNO should consider allowing coop to mint coins ... i would have a good chance of hitting Top 5 if this world go on for another year ...

What can I say...
I tried to be the bridge into a merger many months ago to close the realm quicker...
But all parties could not be satisfied
And I have friends in VIP who didn't wanna quit. Like Solo, and Mozo, great players who have made it at least a slight competition
And after numerous thc players invaded my prvs like they had carte blanche

I thought I'd stick around and let em know' it ain't gonna be that easy with me

In fact I've kicked loads of em out of My provs so I'm happy with my Realms work tbh ;)

:D
I think if THC had to fight 75 Thaysmyspots
THC would have been in big trouble

Hahahaaha
Can have a laugh now it's almost over right ?

@SYPHAX
If u don't believe me, ask Panterra, I tried my hardest, every option was explored.
But the bad blood was much to overcome.
Between certain opposing players..
And when it was obvious it was gonna go to the end.
Afew of us decided no surrender rather than go inactive

And certainly not to take the route afew ex vip tribe hoppers did... there's a few blacklisted players in future tribes vip Council makez, let's just put it that way

@SYPHAX
If u don't believe me, ask Panterra, I tried my hardest, every option was explored.
But the bad blood was much to overcome.
Between certain opposing players..
hmm... are you saying what this world needed was another merge so we can close it quicker and enjoy our premature ending ? are we supposed to be sad/disappointed it didn't work ?

And when it was obvious it was gonna go to the end.
Afew of us decided no surrender rather than go inactive
that i can respect ... i mean no one was expecting you to go inactive as soon as the odds weren't in your favor ...i think it's the other way around ... people admire those who keep fighting until the end + i don't think anyone here is/was complaining about VIP not giving up ... there is a difference thou between fighting back and well ... you are in VIP and i'm sure you know what few of you have been doing these last months ... remember when there was a witch hunt ingame for coop abusers ? i do.

And certainly not to take the route afew ex vip tribe hoppers did... there's a few blacklisted players in future tribes vip Council makez, let's just put it that way
Are you in VIP council ? god i hate your tribe :p ... not bcz people in it ,many are great players and i had the pleasure of playing with/against few of them, but big premade aren't really good for this dying game ... not in the early stages at least . next world try to split up/make smaller premades or something lol

Thats a lot of words to describe the word stupid.
are you implying that i talk too much ?

I'll take these numerically

1) no I didn't want to merge with thc ...
But I didn't want thc and tns to merge either.
A 3 way war would have been interesting. After the pendulum swung so much. And everyone was getting bored panterra reached out and we tried to make a super merge to end the realm. But I'm ok fighting on its just that many others didn't want too... including alot of thc players.

2) regards the barb taking ( that's what ur referring to I'm guessing ) ... no I'm not overly happy with that, I've taken just a few barbs... some barb taking ok but for chapel flashing and vills that turn grey as people go innactive only really... id have rather just attacked and gone down fighting, which I have anyway...
But I understand why some VIP players have barbed to prolong the world its the bad blood thing again... there's some real hate between the two groups of leaders
I stay out of it not my issue.
But evidently it's affected everyone.
That's the leadership issues tho

3) No I'm not in council this time, just a regular tribe member

4) I do prefer tribes at 20-30
Maxing up to about 50 when u grow So large... keeping them at 20-30 isn't easy but yea doable
And as a side note I also appreciate
SFU's and the Zergs campaign to try get inno to make smaller tribe limits...
Even perhaps certain < 50member limit realms would be great if they can't do < 50 every realm

5) whilst coop abusing is naturally against rules...I will tell you here now, and I shallnt mention any names... this realm I've been hammered by scripted auto attacks... at different points by different people... also against the rules... just like coop misuage Syphax.

I even said to one tns players who I suspected was auto attacking me, who said well VIP players have done it to me... " so by that logic I should a attack a random thc player with scripted attacks, because... I've been targeted with scripted attacks" ... hopefully he'll see the flaw in his logic . And I do hope inno take down scripts for Good... though its a constantly monitor needing effort . Scripting always advances thus eliminating them needs to be