• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New Domination 70%

Sounds like I missed a lot of good drama.

Well the one of the 2 ( main ones ) I did say to the tribe council we need to attacks him, rim him... I will rim him.and take his vills, he'll jump tribes if it looks tough.
He later tribe hopped and now has 150 vills to add to the enemy Vil tally so....
Was vindicated there...
And was like "I told you so!, no one listened mehhh" for a while lol

That's my motto, if I don't trust ya'
I'll rim ya'....

It's not really. I'm just telling u it's my motto.
But it's not

I just made it up . Lul

1. many people didn't want any merge ... as you said things got complicated ... doesn't mean another merge was a good idea ...
2. not really ... i may ,personal opinion, look down on people who only take barbs but everyone can noble whatever they want ... the point wasn't some players taking barbs to prolong the worlds ,as i said they can do whatever they want with their acc, it was them doing it through multiple dead accs ... which is a pathetic form of cheating/being a sore loser imo ...
3. damn i would vote for you ...
4. agreed
5. i also agree
5.1. i think it will never get fixed ... it is what it is and it's up to players to play fair or cheat ...

Well sounds like we are in virtually total agreement hehe
I Mean
Being a sore loser, hmm I think it's more. They incredible dislike of the tns and vip leaders
Itz meant we ve all had to play on much longer than we thought.
I think if it was anyone else the tribe may have disbanded or conceded etc....but you know, the vip leaders and tns leaders have some pretty bad disdain right now

i didnt reach out about the merge. it was started on your guys end with screen shot about lord titus talking to VIP about merging. but VIP didnt like titus and want to merge with us first. we want to just keep fighting as is. but with the way the world was we couldnt afford VIP/TNS to merge either. So our upper hand got push and at first we thought TNS was just going to screw us ovwr. there was another titus account in game that i was message not realize it wasnt lord titus account. after speaking to titus on discord. we agree to keep the oringal deal if they merge in a day. which isnt something we liked to do.. but so many screen shots and games being play we didnt knew who was fully be honest at the time. either way glad we keep with tns just wish the merge wasnt done fully the way it was. theyre good players, its also why we Change the name to have them in it as well. to try and make up for the mess merge. VIP i respect the players there as well. but all the barb munchie is just insanely stupid the last few months. then didnt do it to fight back. they did it out of spit and to just prolongg the world in general. now when warcheif try to screw over players he was mates with.. me fennix and titus talked about trying to grab a few more vip player to just end it cause all the barb taking got insane. which is around the time i was talking to you thatmyspot. this was a good world played in 2020 but the last 4-5 montha was cancer due to some people.