• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New Domination 70%

Why is a new percentage chosen now?
I was never informed of this change when I started this world it was 80% for endgame domination.
Now I see that it says 70%, this was previously the limit that no more merge could take place and no new players in the game.
It would be nice to have some clarity about this

mods are actually trying to save us some time by lowering winning % and VP totals some those last few % are pointless anyway just a waste of time and energy. Maybe 1 time in 200 worlds a tribe came back after being down 60-40.

mods are actually trying to save us some time by lowering winning % and VP totals some those last few % are pointless anyway just a waste of time and energy. Maybe 1 time in 200 worlds a tribe came back after being down 60-40.
They fixed it so back too 80%

ah my bad i guess can't use bad language

but yeah really fun when its just 3-4 people playing 10+ accounts nobling barb

when vik/naxtune plays henk from hank, arachna, vigi, hewhomustnotbenamed accounts
and snuf gets to play julius caesar bacco and slimer and dzjenghis khan

and you all just use all the slots to noble 20+ barbs to prolong the world by a few weeks

this is why you are all known as terrible players cause you can't win an actual world against humans but can only beat barbs

when vik/naxtune plays henk from hank, arachna, vigi, hewhomustnotbenamed accounts
Rome.jpg

ah my bad i guess can't use bad language

but yeah really fun when its just 3-4 people playing 10+ accounts nobling barb

and you all just use all the slots to noble 20+ barbs to prolong the world by a few weeks

this is why you are all known as terrible players cause you can't win an actual world against humans but can only beat barbs
AGreee, 70% though or 80 % still the same outcome.

i think you were there when mt guys made howard quit one world and disband the tribe, quickest jump to 80 percent ever.

LOL Reading this is hilarious

THC-TNS I'm sure, 100% commit no acts of malpractice at all do they, squeaky clean yep

From THC side I would hope so, but i have a tribe rule in place that I don't want any bot talks in tribe or anything like that. cause it gets annoying hearing about. I honest don't see the point of having a bot play this game for you. but that conversation been cover so. it is what it is, ill stick to my 40 excel sheets. I actually just made 2 more so 42 lol. But it would be nice is the active players stop using the players account that quit and nobbling barbs to prolong a sever no one wants to keep playing. but we will log in and will noble the villages all the same just to end it.

I disagree with the barb taking policy
I'm not partaking with that...

I cant say too much on forums nor do I want to out people on here ...

All I wanna say too Titus and friends in particular, doesn't concern thc tbh, is

Is if you are absolutely playing 100% fairly. Then shout about barb taking and prolonging deliberately etc
But if you can't say that. Then are you sure you should crying foul and passing judgement on people's character on here ?

can we get dom announce on this sever please @Tokano and @AshieM we been above 70 percent since 5/5. all VIP is doing is nobling BARBS to stall the world. we dont all want to @-naxtune- and just noble barbs all world cause she doesnt know how to play this game and noble people. . but im sure we all want to close this sever out as fast as possible. almost to 80 percent with all the muti account going on in VIP. All we ask is you announce it please.

Last i check unless it change DOm enter at 70 percent, world declare at 80 percent once held for a week.

Last edited:
can we get dom announce on this sever please @Tokano and @AshieM we been above 70 percent since 5/5. all VIP is doing is nobling BARBS to stall the world. we dont all want to @-naxtune- and just noble barbs all world cause she doesnt know how to play this game and noble people. . but im sure we all want to close this sever out as fast as possible. almost to 80 percent with all the muti account going on in VIP. All we ask is you announce it please.

Last i check unless it change DOm enter at 70 percent, world declare at 80 percent once held for a week.
well if 80% isn't held yet as you stated doesn't mean you still have what is it 6% more to go?

80 percent to win, World should of been annouce that it enter Dominations when we hit 70 percent.

That's not how it works panterra
I've never know domination to be won like that b4..... u have to reach 80% ( or whatever stipulated percent ) and then hold for 10-15 days to win, that's how its always been done on EN anyway?

That's not how it works panterra
I've never know domination to be won like that b4..... u have to reach 80% ( or whatever stipulated percent ) and then hold for 10-15 days to win, that's how its always been done on EN anyway?
well its use to be annouce that DOm was enter, world close so new players could join. then once you hit the % you had to hold for the 7-14 days as you pretty much stated there.

yes domination and winning are 2 different things. Domination was always 70% no new people could join server but still had to push with who was there to get to 80% then hold it for a time. then it would be declared a win. I agree we have different mods now but pretty much consistent on all servers.

If you can still merge tribes and invite players etc... then the Realm isn't closed... thus domination can't be declared... when Domination is declared you won't be able to merge etc after that. Its illegal. So yeah the world isn't closed as recruitment is still possible and so on

If you can still merge tribes and invite players etc... then the Realm isn't closed... thus domination can't be declared... when Domination is declared you won't be able to merge etc after that. Its illegal. So yeah the world isn't closed as recruitment is still possible and so on
excatly. normally this happens 10 percent before a tribe enters DOM since dom is 80 percent and to start locking things up. first DOM world in over 8 years back on EN so.. maybe its different if so a hey from the CM would be nice. all i see is alot of copy and pasta and Toko going crazy on the forums trying to control the trolling lol

It goes without saying that we've been receiving tickets about this world for a while now and a lot of failures have occurred.
Ashie and the rest of the team have been working on it for a while now.

I know this doesn't solve establishing the domination period or anything else, but this is the best update I can give at this time.

*Mentally prepares for the inevitable [family friendly]storm that's about to happen*