• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

NEW and their Dishonor...

LMAO!!! So these guys NAP us (ADD) and all is well and good then outta nowhere (atilla their leader/warlord) attacks one of our members with a noble (taking the villa yep), so of course we declare war on them (rimming a bunch). Now they want us to NAP them as they cant have anyone else joining their dishonorable selves...awwww u guys committed diplomatic suicide (Attacking other NAPs)...Awwwww poor babies hope u all die and love u for the villas we are about to take from u. No we wont NAP u now as u are not trustworthy and worth our time....

Welp thanks guys for making the whole world hate u as u attacked not only us but others. LMAO how dumb are u when ur leaders (not just members) attack NAPed tribes....LMAO poor planning ;) we will see what happens with "NEW" cause i bet thats all they will be...A memory <3

DeletedUser1914

I truly am curious to how many enemies NEW currently have....

DeletedUser2084

LMAO!!! So these guys NAP us (ADD) and all is well and good then outta nowhere (atilla their leader/warlord) attacks one of our members with a noble (taking the villa yep), so of course we declare war on them (rimming a bunch). Now they want us to NAP them as they cant have anyone else joining their dishonorable selves...awwww u guys committed diplomatic suicide (Attacking other NAPs)...Awwwww poor babies hope u all die and love u for the villas we are about to take from u. No we wont NAP u now as u are not trustworthy and worth our time....

Welp thanks guys for making the whole world hate u as u attacked not only us but others. LMAO how dumb are u when ur leaders (not just members) attack NAPed tribes....LMAO poor planning ;) we will see what happens with "NEW" cause i bet thats all they will be...A memory <3

A friend nobled a NEW players village. Of course he had retaliation attacks from the NEW players in his province along with noble trains. He managed to back-time his nuke and wipe out the 2 nobles and the attacking army (almost instantly the dude deleted). During this thing, NEW were messaging him (his actually the leader of our tribe) asking for NAP's/merges. Lmao wat

DeletedUser

They even made a sister tribe just so that they could take in refugees, then when we asked for them to be kicked they played dumb. And then they merged with the sister tribe, just to deny us the villages. So now we're just going to take all of their villages instead >:D

DeletedUser1023

LMAO!!! So these guys NAP us (ADD) and all is well and good then outta nowhere (atilla their leader/warlord) attacks one of our members with a noble (taking the villa yep),

I only attacked after status was changed to neutral. Get your facts right before spouting nonsense on here please.

DeletedUser2920

There has been so many tribes that has been working on something against NEW while being under nap. THat goes for SUR, ADD, SETO etc. and in their forum they are all talking about how little they would care for each other when NEW is finished.

NEW is growing, and I wonder what happens when your allies is not there to support you when your city is getting beat. Looks like the top 5 tribes are ready to backstab each other at any points it benefits their progress. whoever comes out of that fight may progress something. WHats sertain is that SUR, ADD and SETO will never merge and whoever joins the other will at some point be internally nobled because some of those tribes has players that does that when they want.

We in NEW will fight hard and wont give up because it looks like a few tribes has us as enemies. That Shows that you all fear us and are afraid we might attack. I Am surrounded by enemies, but dont see anyone attacking. That alliance with SUR, ADD and SETO (and maybe the small ROY) doesnt seem to work to much together. Looks more like a nap they call Alliance.

A Nap is worthless when it has tribe leaders that will break it as quick as they find it suiting. No honor or respect in their way of winning!

I only attacked after status was changed to neutral. Get your facts right before spouting nonsense on here please.

or u changed it so u COULD hit us? Didnt hear any change of relations btw the tribes so meh u guys will fall ur already begging for NAPs cause u pissed the whole world off at u (other than TSF haha)

NOR we (ADD) are sticking to the 48 hr notice rule and being that im one of the leaders and the acting diplomat pretty sure i would know if we dont ;)

DeletedUser2920

Maybe Add is keeping their end of the deal but i wouldnt trust the others for a second. They wanna controll the server as much as you all alone.

DeletedUser2920

I heard recently that SUR cleared and took city from ADD member. Sounds like a lovely alliance to me!

Love how NEW thinks they know how our alliances are ;). Its cute, especially if u want to bring up loyalty. Keep begging us for NAPs that i dont see happening any time soon. Your tribe will fall hope u got a good backup plan and some other tribe is willing to take you in :).

DeletedUser

They even made a sister tribe just so that they could take in refugees, then when we asked for them to be kicked they played dumb. And then they merged with the sister tribe, just to deny us the villages. So now we're just going to take all of their villages instead >:D

I did not expect this from you shrimp, our former friend from PTP...

As to your comment, it's not true.

PTP died, and so we were looking for a new home, someone suggested crossing over to NEW, so the officers joined there, and an exceptionally large volume of members wanted to follow us (they were given the free will to stay in PTP/other tribe or follow us), so we tried giving everyone who wanted a home in NEW, HOWEVER we did not expect to house 60-80 members all at once, we had to level up the member cap and it took a day or two to get new skill points.
THEY were not refugees, they were cross-overs that got put in hold while we get higher member cap.
Till that time NWO2 was made to house remaining PTP members so they wouldn't be tribeless.

When we asked nicely the people who were attacking the so called "refugees" we were given a deaf ear by their diplomat. This was during a NAP with SUR btw. We did not break the NAP right then, the attacks and false labeling on our members persisted and we once again asked them to stop farming the PTP crossovers, again to no avail (I should know they weren't refugees as I knew most of the players).

I hope this sheds some light to the false rumors going around.

DeletedUser

though i am not playing i was in tribe when attilla attacked and also seen everything go down as (add) members are saying with the hit and run snake attacks and taking of refugee's and breaking of nap without warning i watched attilla hit us while we had them nap and watched all the snake attacks too dont be fooled or tricked NEW is a crafty bunch of back stabbers liars and two timers with no honor value truth or virtues

DeletedUser1323

I will also shed some light on this foolishness. First of all, NEW has broken many NAP's with tribes on Orava already due to the ignorance of its leader. I can count 4 NAP's broken off the top of my head. That is a sign of weak leaders, hiding behind numbers and not skilled players. Secondly, NEW will crumble under the weight of its own inept leaders and thus will be trampled over by tribes that take care of business. Lastly, the last thing I would want to do is get three world winning tribes against me, with a fourth waiting in the wings when their win is announced, that is not a good strategy to me. I do not speak of my tribes diplomacy on these forums, but if you like to message in game I will give you the full position on how we are and stand against NEW.

DeletedUser

Aery, I wasn't talking about the PTP members, I was talking about all of the members that we were attacking before you took them in, then claimed to know nothing about when we asked for them to be kicked, that's taking in and sheltering refugees no matter how you look at it

DeletedUser1914

And now that EN09 is closed we get an influx of more world winning players ...oh what fun ...In others news should i make a top 5/10 map yet or wait a little longer?

DeletedUser

I'd say wait for a week or so, seeing as then New will be gone so we can see where everyone stands