• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

NEVER .EXE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just want to make sure to all our community members, never open a .exe by anyone you don't 100% trust. executable files, or .EXEs, are one of the ways that spyware, viruses and malicious software get onto your computer. While I love community activism in programming and design, creating simulators, mods, etc, I can not allow someone to distribute their program as a .exe on our forums. We would like to see what kind of programs you can come up with, though, so if you have a way of hosting your content on a website, portfolio, or just displayed over youtube please post it! Also note that Innogames will not allow people to pay for unlicensed programs, but you can ask for donations from players if they liked your simulator. I hope this clears up things for the future. As always if you have any questions or concerns please contact me either through PM or through Support, by just saying "Can Kengi9 take my support ticket?"

Status
Not open for further replies.