• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Neuschwanstein Weekly

• Thread starter DeletedUser1594
  • Start date

DeletedUser1594

To try to drive some interest into the forums, I am going to try to copy what a friend of mine had done for en13 https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/munkholmen-fishcake-digest-issue-i.2828/ I have talked to Cuddles and asked for his blessing in doing such a thing which he has signed off on. I will likely come up with some sort of name, although graphics is not my thing, so it won't look as nice as his. If anyone is interested in helping me out with it let me know otherwise I will give it a shot myself

DeletedUser2756

I too would like some interest in the forums, looking forward to it Shekel :D

DeletedUser1594

I'll wait for the first week to go by for people to get settled as well as having 2nd villages and such, but I'll give it a whirl

DeletedUser1914

I will start up the maps again around the same time possibly later as there will be too many changes in the top 10 speaking from experience.

DeletedUser2756

Will you be doing everything using cuddles stuff as a guideline? Will you come up with anything new? This is the only thread I have any opinion or questions on Q_Q

DeletedUser

First issue, we're really big so most of the other tribes are fighting us :p (well it's a start)

DeletedUser694

Is anyone going to run this, and no i don't have the time, it would be great and possibly bring some people on.

DeletedUser2635

I thought I would do it even tho I dont play here, but my laptop died, and I dont feel like it on my smartphone :)

DeletedUser1717

and yet fail! seems either he failed at starting or getting help or the tribes in this world didn't want nothing to do with it

DeletedUser3031

Well i'll do it, i have 16-18 hours a day spare and at least its something i can work on so i don't, mind, i'll start tomorrow and gladly start making this forum fun, for at least the 10 of us :D