• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Neuschwanstein Realm Competitions

DeletedUser2756

Rip, I could have gotten first if I was paying attention xD Anyway No Crowns - 2nd

Attachments

• 001.PNG
    001.PNG
    417.8 KB · Views: 297
  • 002.PNG
    002.PNG
    431.7 KB · Views: 249

DeletedUser16

Congratulations to all current winners! We have one more prize left in A Call To Arms no crown using category waiting for someone to take it :D

DeletedUser

Ok, I've got to know how such a small tribe did that, I'm guessing lots of coins, right?

DeletedUser2635

Ok, I've got to know how such a small tribe did that, I'm guessing lots of coins, right?
And you wonder why people avoid posting on the external :)
Even if your suspicion os true, I admire their dedication as a tribe.

DeletedUser

"Even if it's true" well I really can't see another way of them doing it, seeing as we have almost ten times their points and donate 10% of our resources to the tribe (so people do more) and we've even used quite a few crowns, and we're still at level 11. But regardless of how they did it fair play to them and a really impressive feat (I do give credit where credit is due).

DeletedUser2122

That was honestly super fast xD
Even BP on en13 is only yet at level 17 i think

DeletedUser2920

What? We're close to lvl 12 on en15. only played for a week now!

DeletedUser3134

Just remembered there is a competition for tribe lvls. We are already 21lvl, but still we are the first tribe who reached 20lvl and 21lvl already.

Attachments

• 21lvl.jpg
    21lvl.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 250