• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Neuschwanstein Realm Competitions

DeletedUser16

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

For the launch of Neuschwanstein we have prepared some amazing competitions with outstanding rewards. Compete against the other players and claim the grand prize for yourself if you dare!

In addition to this, you can also match up your own Tribe against the others. Improve your Tribe and win rewards for all Tribe members!

The Architect

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to upgrade your Headquarters to level 10.

Prizes for players using Crowns:

1st Prize: 300 Crowns @samuel4324

2nd Prize: 200 Crowns @twisty3488

3rd Prize: 100 Crowns @axis ofevil

Prizes for players not using Crowns (excluding the 50 Crowns gained on account registration):

1st Prize: 300 Crowns @kgautrey

2nd Prize: 200 Crowns @lordcommanderlund

3rd Prize: 100 Crowns @VipsX
A Call to Arms

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to have an army worth of at least 5.000 Provisions.

Prizes for players using Crowns:

1st Prize: 500 Crowns @samuel4324

2nd Prize: 300 Crowns @kgautrey

3rd Prize: 100 Crowns @POLAND

Prizes for players not using Crowns (excluding the 50 Crowns gained on account registration):

1st Prize: 500 Crowns @i.de.a

2nd Prize: 300 Crowns @Sweeney Todd

3rd Prize: 100 Crowns
Alpha Tribe

Goal: Be the first Tribe to achieve Tribe level 15, 20, or 30. (The same Tribe can win up to all of these competition milestones.)

Prizes for the Tribe:

First to achieve level 15:

1.000 Crowns divided equally between all Tribe members (rounded up)

First to achieve level 20:

2.000 Crowns divided equally between all Tribe members (rounded up)

First to achieve level 30:

4.000 Crowns divided equally between all Tribe members (rounded up)
The rules are simple:

First and foremost, the game rules apply, i.e. only one account per player. Pushing accounts only to achieve a goal will result in disqualification and actions may be taken against involved account(s)!

Post a screenshot to proove you have achieved a goal. The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you might miss out on a reward!

Example:

Player A reaches a competition goal first. Player B comes second and Player C comes third.

Player C posts his result first, then Player B. Player A doesn't post at anything at all.

Player C wins the competition, because he has reached the goal and has posted his or her screenshot first. Player B gets the second prize and Player A doesn't win any prize, because he or she didn't post a screenshot.

All entries will be checked before the winners are announced to ensure a fair competition and game environment for everyone involved.

Good luck!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

DeletedUser

Done, level 10 Headquarters Completed
8mkiwk

http://prntscr.com/8mkiwk

not sure why the image isnt working?
Is this valid btw?

Attachments

• HQ lvl 10.png
    HQ lvl 10.png
    881.8 KB · Views: 315
Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2498

I am going to assume both of you did it with crowns? As i am dubious if the build time for level 10 HQ has even passed hahah.
Congratulations though to both of you!

DeletedUser

Trying to post a photo from mobile. It's not working...

DeletedUser16

Name : roeder <3
newbie but made it . .. .
http://prntscr.com/8mspfz

Thank you for participating Roeder! :) However all prizes in no crown category have already been claimed.

Congratulations to all winners! All prizes from The Architect part of the competition have been claimed. :D Now lets see some troops and team work :O

DeletedUser

sad no consolation prizes . .:)

hope everyone will do their best . . .

DeletedUser2773

For A Call To Arms competition, could I use the reward (200 crowns) I got from the first competition and still be in the "no crowns" competition?

DeletedUser2639

For A Call To Arms competition, could I use the reward (200 crowns) I got from the first competition and still be in the "no crowns" competition?

Hehe what else, maybe each prize for no crown use and a minute later with crown use after spending a few of them ;p? Decide man, You use or not it is clear and prizes crowns are like normally bought crowns

DeletedUser16

Unfortunately not, once the crowns are used each player falls under the crown using category. :D

DeletedUser

5000 army provisions

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-07 at 4.01.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-07 at 4.01.09 AM.png
    268.8 KB · Views: 325
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-07 at 4.00.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-07 at 4.00.41 AM.png
    253.7 KB · Views: 302