• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

NCookie Bots/Script also with Co-ops

DeletedUser5209

I've lodged a ticket with support and we shall see what we shall see.
Most people live in glass houses and are afraid to throw stones, not me, I've never used a bot, but if the mods allow this to happen I will have a lot of fun with auto farm and auto attack.

DeletedUser5209

What a baseless accusation when you have no info and no context whatsoever.

The support was a fake support, and was sent hours before the train. The train was sent and was landing after the fake support, but still after the nukes and before all the real supports. If anything it made the train look more fake that it should have. No reason to cancel anything, otherwise I'd have to cancel the whole OP.

Go back to VP farming in the rim and stop commenting on wars you know nothing about.
Yes Sir, right away Sir, sorry Sir. Anything else Sir?

I've lodged a ticket with support and we shall see what we shall see.
Most people live in glass houses and are afraid to throw stones, not me, I've never used a bot, but if the mods allow this to happen I will have a lot of fun with auto farm and auto attack.
Suit yourself, but probably not a good idea to state publicly that you intend on using scripts that are against ToS.

Most people live in glass houses and are afraid to throw stones, not me
Wow, what a badass. You are so cool. /s

DeletedUser5209

Suit yourself, but probably not a good idea to state publicly that you intend on using scripts that are against ToS.

Wow, what a badass. You are so cool. /s
Yes Sir, good advice Sir, never ever will I ever do anything against ToS, which I will now read entirely.

DeletedUser5209

Thief of the day, every single day until November 30 [when I reported him], and now, more modest bot farmers are taking the lead....

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser5209

I wonder if he got hit with the ban hammer, or just stopped using bots¿

I wonder if you're just ignorant since the things you say are always factually incorrect - but either way I'd tell you to pay more attention to yourself and stop fawning over my profile and achievement section with so much jealousy.

DeletedUser5217

First we got evidence of NCookie's hacking with how perfect he is.

Then even further proof of the hacking when we seen all his mistakes.

Then the smoking gun is revealed when he denies it.

It's all rigged!~

1607357750984.png

hey dreakinn, are you not gonna talk about how boring the merge was between ITS and FMS, or are you just going to stay silent?
How is that boring? It’s probably a merge that’s needed, no?

what was boring was all the tribe were all equal at the start and the two top powerhouse where everyone was waiting for them to clash decided merged lmao. Look at En57 imagine how boring it would be to see CPS & IRN merged rather than fight it out...

your argument is as boring as the merge.

coockies have some beast in the tribe, that's for sure , you must give them credits for that !
you forgat that they recruit after the merge some good players from other tribes, and that they are allys with lifetakers
so that FMS fight 1 v 10 there !
i do the same also
wondering why it's so easy , some people call that smart playing , other call that tribal hugs
this merge was just to big , other tribes can merge with the dead players ;)
worlds are getting to small to have tribes with 100 players in it , that's for sure