• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

NCookie Bots/Script also with Co-ops

Anyone playing this world and have been attacked by him with his Co-op he has you can agree a script or bot has been used. Here proofs...

Here are all the attacks sent in perfect timing with (Trebs, Noble, & ram speed on multiple of his villages, targets, & co-op). Co-op 3 tribe members and the 4th one I don't have co-op but same picture. You can guess who his co-op is and who are random tribe faking..
1.png

2.png
3.png

4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
11.png
22.png

Then here is a second indication scripts and bots are used... He recalls all the supports at the same time and each supports are from different villages.

1606630615659.png

1606630642489.png

1606630661564.png

1606630675670.png

1606630688887.png

1606630705149.png

So I hope mods or admin actually take a look at this as this is very unacceptable and unfair. At first I gave him the credit for the first few attacks and couple villa then I see a trend on multiple account and villages and it got suspicious... Then the recalls fully confirms it.

Yikes, what an embarrassment.

"I'm too bad at the game to time things properly, so everyone else must be too!"

1.) My tribe members hit at 6:00 AM because I told them to.

2.) Not all my trains are 1-second trains. "Perfect timing" my ass. Any decent player can do that.

3.) Recalling support from multiple villages at the same time as evidence of scripting? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Go to 'Village Info' and you can recall all of your own support from a foreign village in one click. Yikes.

4.) I don't have co-op of any other players that attacked you. Sorry if my tribe is coordinated and yours isn't.

BoB quit the world after 1 OP, is your tribe going to do the same? Losing 2 villages was too much for you?

If you'd like to learn how to send well timed trains let me know, and I'll gladly show you how to use presets.

Yikes, what an embarrassment.

"I'm too bad at the game to time things properly, so everyone else must be too!"

1.) My tribe members hit at 6:00 AM because I told them to.

2.) Not all my trains are 1-second trains. "Perfect timing" my ass. Any decent player can do that.

3.) Recalling support from multiple villages at the same time as evidence of scripting? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Go to 'Village Info' and you can recall all of your own support from a foreign village in one click. Yikes.

4.) I don't have co-op of any other players that attacked you. Sorry if my tribe is coordinated and yours isn't.

BoB quit the world after 1 OP, is your tribe going to do the same? Losing 2 villages was too much for you?

If you'd like to learn how to send well timed trains let me know, and I'll gladly show you how to use presets.
Lmao, we don’t care about your other tribe members we stopped theirs like nothing. You can clearly see who isn’t a co-op and who is.

It’s called latency even a script/bot will suffer from it so yeah there’s going to be a few with a few differences.

lmao coordinate was only 1 which was Yaz... all your other ones were normal tribe chat send fakes. Again you can tell by the huge difference in timing.

Nah, who would bother spending skill and time defending a scripted who spent 10min to inputs all the commands. Don’t make me laugh

Lmao and the recalls on those 1 sword support fakes. High priority?
I'm sorry for being efficient. Unlike your support that is still sitting in my new villages for some reason.

So if I timed everything perfectly at exactly 6:00 AM, I'd be scripting, but if the timing is off by a bit and there's some wrongly timed supports and trains in some places... it's because I'm scripting? Awesome. I guess there's no pleasing you.

I think it'll be impossible to convince you that maybe some players like to put more effort into the game than you, and that maybe you have some things to learn, so I'll just leave it at that.

DeletedUser5209

Nobody can get so many perfectly timed trains, on the first attempt, every time. The game just doesn't work like that. I could understand the laziness of using farm bots but scripting at this level is breaking the game. Come on man! Of course a cheat is going to deny cheating, it's part of a cheats character - 'lying, cheat.' You only fool yourself.

Of course a cheat is going to deny cheating, it's part of a cheats character - 'lying, cheat.' You only fool yourself.
Ah, again with the great logic. If I say I'm not scripting, it's because that's what a scripter would say!

At this point this is just a whining and complaining thread. Knock yourselves out.

Nah more like exposing the fact. Gave you credit earlier and even I didn’t believe it when others said it. This is just a whole new lvl of it lol... Hope you’re having fun playing with it mate, also the world is boring with your merge a lot of people are leaving all over the place and even from your tribe that you have to internal lol.

yes he is
and also your bot made a big mistake sending support to early ?
maybe create a ticket to support of that program :)

not seen advanced scripting like this in this game before, why play like this and to give members a bot so they get a load of villages and have no clue how to attack out of province made it an even bigger joke. Do you play monopoly with unlimited funds

DeletedUser5209

It's obvious scripting, the technology exists, he is using it to full effect, naturally denies it (sif will admit it) the only unknown is how the mods respond.

DeletedUser5209

yes he is
and also your bot made a big mistake sending support to early ?
maybe create a ticket to support of that program :)
Any player of even moderate skill would have instantly noticed the miss timed support and cancelled it. The first thing you do when you send is check the actual landing times v anticipated landing times, unless of course you are using a set and forget script. Being too lazy to even check is not the kind of person who can do this kind of timing on 1 village, let alone multiple villages simultaneously.

Any player of even moderate skill would have instantly noticed the miss timed support and cancelled it. The first thing you do when you send is check the actual landing times v anticipated landing times, unless of course you are using a set and forget script. Being too lazy to even check is not the kind of person who can do this kind of timing on 1 village, let alone multiple villages simultaneously.
What a baseless accusation when you have no info and no context whatsoever.

The support was a fake support, and was sent hours before the train. The train was sent and was landing after the fake support, but still after the nukes and before all the real supports. If anything it made the train look more fake that it should have. No reason to cancel anything, otherwise I'd have to cancel the whole OP.

Go back to VP farming in the rim and stop commenting on wars you know nothing about.