• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mushroom news!

DeletedUser3669

So it's bragging when you point out you might have an understand and know how to play the game? ok lol :p

Personally i would have question if I said that and were rank 50 :p

DeletedUser2084

So it's bragging when you point out you might have an understand and know how to play the game? ok lol :p

Personally i would have question if I said that and were rank 50 :p

No it's silly to brag when you say you're rank 4. What you said has nothing to do with what I said. I think that's a common occurrence when talking to you. You seem to talk about completely different topics as if straw manning is built into your replies.

DeletedUser3669

You said i was bragging when i wasn't? :p

As much as I like how angry you are and aggressive i'm gonna get back to topic and continue the interviews :)

DeletedUser3669

As much as i love Sephyrx(reminds me of lord cornish xD) let's get back on topic

Gonna start do some intern interviews in the tribe chat<3 so enjoy the text :) I will probably edit and delete some stuffs, we do have secret stuffs, even if we are big and strong!
23:18 magic mushroom: JJ scrub let me interview you
23:19 magic mushroom: 1. How is it being the diplomat for The Plague, is it a stressful job?
23:21 naster: yesterday he was stressed no doubt
23:21 amyon: is there a more efficient way to farm, or do you have to click on the villa, preset shortcut, next villa. seems like a lot of work, specially when you get more villas
23:22 magic mushroom: preset only way -.-
23:22 amyon: damn. i miss a farm assistent
23:24 magic mushroom: join the club
23:25 JJ Scrub: didnt even see you asked a question.
23:26 JJ Scrub: the job has its perks, but its also very stressful. like naster said, it was very stressful. but today, it is very nice because a tribe well known in the world says they like the leadership I have. so that made my day as well.
23:31 magic mushroom: aaah well done
23:31 magic mushroom: Zhenjin Khan got his village. Norm NZ from viking lost his chapel(main village)
23:32 magic mushroom: 2. IF you had the opportunity to change the sabotage, what would you change it into?
23:32 magic mushroom: example: would you limit it to only damage the wall?
23:32 DoctorEvil: anothe troop
23:33 DoctorEvil: zrks on caav
23:35 mrnoob1997: amyon
23:36 mrnoob1997: later on in the game i farm with a presets tjhat sends everything (expect rams and nobles ofcourse) and i do that with all my vilalges
23:38 magic mushroom: well 15 crowns made today
23:39 magic mushroom: it's been a productive day
23:45 JJ Scrub: doc is #2?
23:45 JJ Scrub: whats happening?
23:46 magic mushroom: JJ why you no answer my questions
23:48 JJ Scrub: whats your question?
23:49 JJ Scrub: it just blends right in. and i close my eyes for a minute and its already off the screen.
23:49 amyon: 2. IF you had the opportunity to change the sabotage, what would you change it into?
23:51 JJ Scrub: like with the spys and Hall of Orders?
23:53 amyon: yeah
23:55 JJ Scrub: idk, I am not a fan of the sabotage feature. i dont know if I am not using it right, but I just dont find it useful. If you ask me, I think they could of made something more useful. But i do like the percentage off of minting coins.
23:56 magic mushroom: 3. speak the truth, which player in this realm do you hate the most(me? <3)
23:57 magic mushroom: my ffs grammar is dying i'm to tired for this -.-
00:00 JJ Scrub: I keep who i talk to very limited. By talking to people, you are kinda showing what time you normally on. So I only talk to people I enjoy talking to and trust. So truthfully, I have no one that I hate on this realm because they have not given me a chance to hate them yet.
00:04 magic mushroom: the words of a diplomat :p
00:05 JJ Scrub: lol, if you say so.
00:07 magic mushroom: 4. In your opinion would you like this tribe to be a bit more defence, or offence is the wars it's in?
00:09 JJ Scrub: does anyone know what American Football is?
00:09 JJ Scrub: or well do you?
00:09 magic mushroom: yeah i watch football a lot
00:09 JJ Scrub: because I will use a reference from there.
00:10 magic mushroom: I enjoy it, and please do
00:11 JJ Scrub: in my opinion, I would like to see this tribe in more of an offensive mindset in wars. The reason is because an old high school coach told me this and it stuck with me sense.
00:12 magic mushroom: Like: A good defence is a strong offence? keep the enemy on the defence so they spend 90% of their time trying to get their mind together?
00:14 JJ Scrub: When you are playing offense, you know what you are doing. You know what you need to do and when you need to do it. When playing defense, you need to be reacting to the offense. And a good tribalwars player will know when to send fakes, and when to send a real attack. When you are playing defense, its a guessing game. And if you guess wrong, you either get crushed, or you show your hand of cards to soon and the enemy knows what they need to wipe you out.
00:15 magic mushroom: Interesting, 5. Doc said before about ''zerk on cav'' so my final question is, if you had an opportunity to make a own unit, what would it be and what would it do?
00:15 JJ Scrub: does that make sense to you though?
00:15 magic mushroom: yeah it does
00:16 magic mushroom: that is exactly how i play my game
00:16 magic mushroom: This is why i find Sniping to be important befoer stacking a village
00:16 JJ Scrub: and if i had to make my own troop, what would it be.
00:16 magic mushroom: you keep your cards close too you
00:17 JJ Scrub: hmmm... I do like docs idea. hmmmmm
00:17 JJ Scrub: am i allowed to copy, or do I have to make my own?
00:17 magic mushroom: feel free to copy
00:17 Synergyy: my nans fit!
00:17 Nerzarn: I'm suprised we don't have seige towers to be fair.
00:18 magic mushroom: you guys do realise i copy and post in external forum :p?
00:19 magic mushroom: inb4 Synergyy get banned <3
00:19 magic mushroom: I can has your villys plx <3
00:21 JJ Scrub: i do like the idea of a zerk on a cav. but for an interesting twist on things. I think a Noble Horsemen would be a fun part of things.
00:21 magic mushroom: that suggestion, Nice lol
00:21 magic mushroom: so it would move faster or something?
00:22 JJ Scrub: yea. and that would make the owner of the village have to snipe one or two nobles before tribal support could arrive
00:22 magic mushroom: lol put it up on suggestion in the external forum it's good
00:23 JJ Scrub: but do you know what I am getting at? like they are so slow that at the end of the game, you need to send a few nukes before they hit because they are so slow.
00:23 magic mushroom: yeh
00:23 JJ Scrub: and you can easily stack a village in that time

DeletedUser3669

Interview with my brother from another mother :) he is my friend, my senpai and my mentor <3

00:43 naster: WHATS UP
00:43 naster: just finished at work as you can see
00:45 magic mushroom: Wonderful your next
00:45 magic mushroom: let me interview you <3
00:45 naster: who
00:45 magic mushroom: you
00:46 naster: interview for the newspaper?
00:46 magic mushroom: yes
00:46 naster: what can i say
00:46 magic mushroom: the truth
00:46 naster: the more darkest truth about the best plater in the world of
00:46 naster: player
00:47 magic mushroom: 1. I see you quote the lord of the ring in your player profile, how often do you watch the serie?
00:47 naster: I dream about it, no need to watch it anymore, to many times already
00:48 magic mushroom: 2. You got an impressive offensive bashpoints, what will you do if you reach the 200k offensive bashpoints, but don't get your price from mr mushroom :)
00:48 naster: then i will be forced to noble his main and get my prize :)
00:49 magic mushroom: 3. How often do you look in the forum :)?
00:49 magic mushroom: OOOO it's getting hot, it's buuuuuuuuuuurning say it say it
00:49 magic mushroom: NEVER
00:49 magic mushroom: much lol
00:49 naster: not that often to be honest yes you say it for me
00:50 magic mushroom: ok so 1 time per hour it's legit
00:50 naster: to much time spend in a forum, days will be ok
00:50 magic mushroom: 4. Why did you pick the name naster? is it something special?
00:51 naster: my brother invented it, so i use it in every game i have played since
00:52 magic mushroom: 5. Which feature do you hate most?
00:52 magic mushroom: sabo?
00:53 naster: not really, i upgrade the tavern to high levels since early game
00:54 magic mushroom: so no dislike?
00:54 naster: let me think
00:56 naster: what i dislike the most right now, that is really annoying is the need to go to each village and enable the presets once you create a new one
00:57 magic mushroom: so you would it to be more like tw1 yeh?
00:57 magic mushroom: agreed on that for me it feels like all villages are like an invidual player based or something
00:57 magic mushroom: which is weird
00:57 naster: exactly
00:57 naster: i didn't play tw1
00:58 magic mushroom: last question, what is your opinion on about the founder of wikileaks assagne do you think what he did was wrong or not :p?
00:58 naster: wtf
00:58 magic mushroom: okey maybe stupid question :p
00:58 naster: have to do
00:58 magic mushroom: I have a better one
00:58 naster: i have my opinion
00:58 naster: if you want it
00:58 magic mushroom: sure
01:00 naster: i think he did good to give some light to some dark secrets but at the same time, put in danger some people because the information that was not suppose to be known now it is
01:00 DoctorEvil: ay up guys
01:00 magic mushroom: good answer i was gonna say this
01:00 magic mushroom: i believe what he did was both bad and good
01:01 magic mushroom: ibelieve that all life is precious but there was some information that should not have been shared that cost life and there should have been a better way
01:01 magic mushroom: my last serious question not off topic, do you have a suggestion of a new unit?
01:01 naster: exactly, but sometimes is hard or impossible to find a better way, or just pick the easiest way
01:02 magic mushroom: yup
01:03 magic mushroom: tbh on a site note, i am very embarrased being a swedish when i read about the UN working group, Sweden is obviously working with the US to get assagne behind bars with no real legal.
01:03 naster: well i would say, a new unit that comes to my mind, must be like a hired to kill unit
01:03 magic mushroom: a mercenary perhaps?
01:03 naster: not really, do you know what could be fun
01:04 magic mushroom: I got another question, there is a game called ATWAR which i play sometimes with friends
01:04 naster: giving the villagers a the paladin weapon
01:04 naster: and depending of how many farm space you have left
01:04 naster: you got your army
01:04 magic mushroom: cool
01:04 naster: for a period of time
01:04 naster: could be used to defend
01:04 naster: or to attack
01:04 naster: depending on the weapon
01:05 naster: and only in the village the paladin is in
01:05 magic mushroom: in atwar you can build lines that the enemy need to cross before attacking the village
01:05 magic mushroom: would you like that to be made?
01:06 magic mushroom: think a wall around the village that protect you that the enemy need to attack before they can attack the village itself and it' defence
01:06 naster: not really, it would complicate things much more
01:06 magic mushroom: oki thx for the interview <3 imo go post on the forum yala
01:07 magic mushroom: Doc!! i have reahed 52!! coins!
01:07 magic mushroom: oza
01:07 naster: my new units the villagers with paladin weapon was cool
01:07 naster: now that i think about it
01:07 naster: haha

DeletedUser2084

Naster still plays after I rimmed him so hard? Damn fair enough.

DeletedUser1104

Naster still plays after I rimmed him so hard? Damn fair enough.
naster played w18 in between.. that's where T-P came from. Im actually finding it hilarious reading the externals for this world since everyone says T-P is nice... which is the exact opposite of T-P of w18.... and is why they are dead.

edit- should say naster was cool though. I was attacking him and he was still friendly.. while some of his tribemates would block you if you even messaged them.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3669

naster played w18 in between.. that's where T-P came from. Im actually finding it hilarious reading the externals for this world since everyone says T-P is nice... which is the exact opposite of T-P of w18.... and is why they are dead.

edit- should say naster was cool though. I was attacking him and he was still friendly.. while some of his tribemates would block you if you even messaged them.

Don't know much about W18 but it's a different world. And i have seen a lot of tribes in W20 say they are a pre made when there is just 5-6 of a former tribe in another realm while mass recruiting 50+ unknown people and still call it a pre made :p

DeletedUser2084

Ooh really? I don't like him because he didn't share the big zerker nuke I used on him :(

DeletedUser3682

Geeze are you two going to get a room already. I know I was all up for keeping the forum alive but not with a romcom

DeletedUser2670

Sephyrx, no it dont need more whiners, so i would appreciate it if you could stop it.

DeletedUser3682

Sorry if I caused any offence just using a little sacasm to point out what most of us are thinking.

DeletedUser3669

Lol I made this forum thread for En20 players. IF you do not play En20 please stay out of it. Tbh you are welcome to contribute if it's something productive.
(tribe history, funny messages, bad attacks, bad defence, bad timings, And the opposite)

Do you guys want an example what happens when there is to many trolls?
http://www.gw2wvw.net/topic/i-swear-guild-good-ve-now-recruiting

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1323

boy it got quiet in here. I think MM scared everyone with the link he provided above... At least it was not the classic... -50 DKP Onyxia wipe from WoW... he was an awesome leader :eek: Search for it at your own risk.

DeletedUser3677

http://www.gw2wvw.net/topic/i-swear-guild-good-ve-now-recruiting

Doesn't seem like trolls, seems like they are all just genuinely retarded there.
To troll there would need to be a subject of trolling, and even if the premise is offensive, nobody took the bait there.
So not a very good example.
Here's a decent example of trolling tho:

It's not Ralph Pootawn good, but it's pretty good. Can't link those, i'd prolly get banned.

DeletedUser3682

The treat of being monitored scared the pants off me.

DeletedUser3669

boy it got quiet in here. I think MM scared everyone with the link he provided above... At least it was not the classic... -50 DKP Onyxia wipe from WoW... he was an awesome leader :eek: Search for it at your own risk.

not many more to interview :p
currently focusing on killing enemies, and the link was about how a forum goes to hell :p