• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Munkholmen Fishcake Digest~Issue I

DeletedUser

I'm too lazy to enter... or figure out what numbers had already been chosen...

I choose 413!

DeletedUser

upload_2015-8-21_20-19-13.png

This is Loyalty's leader messaging me after his tribe and WAR, and RPM all sent fakes to a cluster of players in my group, these guys just do not know how to play this game, and we shall wipe you all, I don't care if you all try to pair up against us, you have 5 good players between 3 tribes, good job, really proud of you, expect hugging up to everyone stops your expansion and you shall fall behind no matter if you have a combined 300+ members working against us, our loyalty, tactical experience and knowledge of this game shall defeat each and every one of you.

I've done everything I said I would do on world 7, I practised what I preached, and here I will do the same, enjoy what you've got now, because I shall take away everything you will attempt to work towards within mere weeks.

DeletedUser

a merger into our tribe...
sounds like a good deal to me grim :p
you ll have hundreds of warriors and forum admins and recruiters and co leaders to back you up!

DeletedUser

Three warlords? we'll be more powerful than any tribe that ever existed, THREE DIPLOMATS WHO CAN'T SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH.............. AND FOUR FORUM MODERATORS.. Big Fish = OP

DeletedUser1426

I choose 14.

What an interesting world. I love how the province gaps are fixed

DeletedUser2122

Hey guys,

If all the tribe leaders are going to make a fuss about me being in Big Fish and writing the paper,I'm going to stop doing the paper. You TW2 players are all so serious xD
I mean in grepolis i was in a rank 2 alliance and we were enemies with the rank 1 alliance(they have been like that for tons of words) but they all answered whatever my questions were,because i ask the same things(depending on the weeks subject) from all the leaders. And do you guys really think they always told the truth? That's the whole point of the paper,I ask you questions and you answer. It doesn't have to be the truth.
That's how it's supposed to be,what you say is supposed to keep the others guessing,make them want to come on to the forum and say what they feel like. It's supposed to start debates and make the externals more fun too. But if I don't get at-least 4 leaders to answer this weeks interview I won't do it anymore because clearly they think i'm being biased and getting intel for Big Fish when none of them even come up with the questions nor does anyone see the answers until i actually post the paper. You guys need to decide whether you want the paper to continue,not me.

DeletedUser2566

Thought I already picked a number.. whoops... I choose 5