• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Multiple Bugs

DeletedUser3601

I am playing San Servando and have been getting multiple bugs consistently.

1. I constantly have 2 unread reports. I have changed every filter on and off multiple times and tried different combinations to no avail.
  2. The auto-complete 'tick' icon doesn't appear for a building unless I reload the page.
  3. Sometimes I get told I do not have enough resources or building slots to put a building on build even though I do, unless I reload the page.
  4. Sometimes the game will not start. Usually a few refreshes of the page fix this, but not always.

DeletedUser3087

1. I constantly have 2 unread reports. I have changed every filter on and off multiple times and tried different combinations to no avail.
  2. The auto-complete 'tick' icon doesn't appear for a building unless I reload the page.
  3. Sometimes I get told I do not have enough resources or building slots to put a building on build even though I do, unless I reload the page.
  4. Sometimes the game will not start. Usually a few refreshes of the page fix this, but not always.

1. Also experiencing this but I have 36 reports that doesn't want to be read
2. Haven't experienced this
3. Happens to me all the time
4. Been doing this for multiple updates before this one, thought I just had a bad connection

DeletedUser3586

1. Also experiencing this but I have 36 reports that doesn't want to be read
2. Haven't experienced this
3. Happens to me all the time
4. Been doing this for multiple updates before this one, thought I just had a bad connection
1. Got 11 reports. but it is probably not the bug I have got 30,000+ reports in the box and the system only allow 100 per page and can only mark page by page. It is a big trouble to go through every page and find 11.
2. Haven't experienced this.
3. You don't need to reload the page for that. A quick fix and switch the village , do something wait for a few minutes and go back to the village. They will get updated. The server is just a bit slow
4. That is a proper bug

DeletedUser3016

1. This isn't a bug, you just need to set it to 100 per page and flick through the pages, leaving a few milliseconds for your connection to recognise that it has been seen.
2. This is being addressed in the next patch, which is out during the week.
3. This is also being addressed in the next patch, as above.
4. This is an ongoing issue, and is being optimised, bit by bit, but is known, and we are working on getting it fixed for all.