• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Multiaccounts on new world

DeletedUser2639

So i am just curious what is the answer for the village spam in many of center provinces. When in normal province there is sth like 1 barbarian village per 2 players, on Yburg there are provinces with 10 players and 45 barbarian villages. like here http://screenshooter.net/102767313/onscwdx

anotehr example http://screenshooter.net/102767313/csaksfj

This is how normal province should look like http://screenshooter.net/102767313/lylupha

i thought that game is about to be fair for everyone not only support players who use that kind of cheats

DeletedUser4089

So i am just curious what is the answer for the village spam in many of center provinces. When in normal province there is sth like 1 barbarian village per 2 players, on Yburg there are provinces with 10 players and 45 barbarian villages. like here http://screenshooter.net/102767313/onscwdx

anotehr example http://screenshooter.net/102767313/csaksfj

This is how normal province should look like http://screenshooter.net/102767313/lylupha

i thought that game is about to be fair for everyone not only support players who use that kind of cheats
If those would be abandoned player villages they should have name of player or something alike as name... If you think they were renamed, check TW2 tools

DeletedUser3390

I have contacted someone already and they are looking into the huge amount of barbarians.
(As I already replied on the en25 thread where it was posted about the huge amount of barbarians)

As for players cheating if you suspect/know someone is cheating you need to contact support.
This can be done through the game. To do this you need to follow the following steps:
settings(Cog wheel) -> Support (Green person) -> Contact support button
(See image below)
4e96589fbb249e25043e199a05030ade.png
This will open a browser(window) with the support site where you can make a ticket

DeletedUser4386

It is is many province
maybe is server setting like tw1?
or does that not be on tw2?

DeletedUser2639

I made ticket yesterday but i am curious what is the answer... Anyway all the villages spammed very early on by some tool i think .
Check this
http://screenshooter.net/102767313/hdbbcqb

Players with no score no village and jsut random letters and there are around 500 such names and they are the extra barbarian villages, it is more likely bot spam who dont even start tutorial idk...

DeletedUser

No, that's not it. There are 25ish pages of people with 0 point villages and names such as jlfdhoihrewkjb. It's obvious that *someone* created a ton of accts to reset in order to benefit people actually starting villages in those provinces. Because once the maximum # of villages both barb and player are in a province, the game code then likely sets new players up in the next province around it. So after a reset, it leaves those villages as a barb. It also looks like whoever did that, changed their village name to "Barbarian Village" before hitting reset in order to avoid detection.

DeletedUser2639

No way someone was making them manually cause i was in game early on and they all appeared very fast. To restart player have to make tutorial and after tutorial they should be 51 points. I saw these villages between 30-40 points spammed rapidly. By manual planting villages provinces wouldn't be so overcrowded so i think code or something was hacked. There are no free spots, only those for future city #2

DeletedUser4401

Strange... I logged in few minutes after opening and they were already there... I was thinking it's some kind of bug or server is still loading player names. I let it go cause they disappeared lately in game. Now when I saw this post i checked it again and truly these random name players are still in leaderboards. As Asphyxia said it's impossible to do this by hand in few minutes. But i don't really see point of discussing this further until mods will finish investigation.

DeletedUser4271

Funny how all the ones making it seem like a malfunction have few posts or are known to be part of TCW .

For those of you un-aware of the goings on in the world Yburg.
TCW when the world was opened made several dummy accounts who upon creating relocated providing barbs for their more serious /pocket players in the core.I and many other have given support notification but as per everything else in the game...nothing will be done because at the end of the day they(devs/mods/support) care more for the money that people give them than the fact they have now messed up two worlds within 2 months.
I have made 3 different support topics for 3 different breach of rules done by the same groups of players and the response was a copy and paste.Were looking into it you wont be notified about outcome because we care about privacy.They dont realise we find out through other ways.Just like we know certain high ranking TCW were banned on Winterstein and so they have come to this new world to wash and repeat.

THANK YOU SUPPORT FOR BEING UTTERLY USELESS.

DeletedUser4403

Funny how all the ones making it seem like a malfunction have few posts or are known to be part of TCW .

TCW when the world was opened made several dummy accounts who upon creating relocated providing barbs for their more serious /pocket players in the core.I and many other have given support notification but as per everything else in the game...nothing will be done because at the end of the day they(devs/mods/support) care more for the money that people give them than the fact they have now messed up two worlds within 2 months.
I have made 3 different support topics for 3 different breach of rules done by the same groups of players and the response was a copy and paste.Were looking into it you wont be notified about outcome because we care about privacy.They dont realise we find out through other ways.Just like we know certain high ranking TCW were banned on Winterstein and so they have come to this new world to wash and repeat.

Now, I may be blind so bear with me on this, but I'm not seeing any of TCW's high ranking players from en23 on en25, nor am I seeing TCW in the provinces with all the barbs. If you've got screenshots proving otherwise, please share it cause I can't find more than one or two which seem coincidental as it'd be absurd to create so many barbs and not use them.

Edit: To clarify, yes I'd like to know who's been abusing the system so that they can be punished. It definitely looks automated and not done manually.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4271

Now, I may be blind so bear with me on this, but I'm not seeing any of TCW's high ranking players from en23 on en25, nor am I seeing TCW in the provinces with all the barbs. If you've got screenshots proving otherwise, please share it cause I can't find more than one or two which seem coincidental as it'd be absurd to create so many barbs and not use them.
Moot is on.Lord shekel is on.And do you really think they'd play under their old names ones that got banned? Their stupid...but not THAT stupid.

DeletedUser4403

Moot is on.Lord shekel is on.And do you really think they'd play under their old names ones that got banned? Their stupid...but not THAT stupid.

I repeat, show me their high ranking players please, cause to my knowledge those don't fit the bill. It also seems like there's far less TCW players than there should be if they all moved to en25, they have (had?) hundreds on en23 and there's what, a couple of dozen of them on en25? Doesn't seem like an organised effort at all to migrate to a different world.

Now to keep on topic, is it possible for the new barbarians to be deleted from the realm?

DeletedUser4271

I repeat, show me their high ranking players please, cause to my knowledge those don't fit the bill. It also seems like there's far less TCW players than there should be if they all moved to en25, they have (had?) hundreds on en23 and there's what, a couple of dozen of them on en25? Doesn't seem like an organised effort at all to migrate to a different world.

Now to keep on topic, is it possible for the new barbarians to be deleted from the realm?
It is rumoured to be only those that were banned.It fits with everything they've done prior.And many would make new accounts to avoid making it seem like it was 4chan again.

DeletedUser4403

It is rumoured to be only those that were banned.It fits with everything they've done prior.And many would make new accounts to avoid making it seem like it was 4chan again.

Where are these rumours coming from? Why would only the banned players migrate instead of having everyone? Isn't their whole point to be a MRT that wins by numbers? They don't even have thirty players total, most of which are names on both worlds and not of banned players. That also still explains nothing regarding why they would create barbs in provinces which they aren't even located in. It makes zero sense why they'd want to do it if they aren't even going to benefit from it. It's not even funny so it can't be "for the LOLs" and it seems like a huge effort to go out of their way to automate the process of account creation and restarting just so that they can not take advantage of what they did.

DeletedUser3505

It is probably not hard to make a script that automatically creates and restarts a bunch of random accounts, and then logs them out before placing them back in the world.

DeletedUser2847

Easiest solution is if support just delete most of this barbs(It can be done) The realm is ruined unless they do it. Even if players get caught and banned it will be other players benefitting from this

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4323

First of all, the support team are all volunteers. We don't benefit from TW2 making money so your assertion doesn't hold any water whatsoever.
Second, I haven't seen you put in any tickets for Yburg and I haven't heard any issues about the barbs other than briefly, and that was rectified almost right away. If there is a problem in the game, put in a ticket. Don't just make a thread here and hope it gets resolved - especially if it's a technical issue. There is nothing wrong with putting in a thread here AND making a ticket - especially if it's dealing with just one world that you're aware of.
Third, when you make a ticket for breach of rules, we're on it immediately and we deal with rule-breakers appropriately. Sometimes you think there's a rule being broken but we, because we have access to information you don't, find there's nothing going on. Other times, because we have access to that information, we do. When we do, we take appropriate action. Just because we don't tell you one way or the other doesn't mean anything. Privacy means something and we take it seriously.

DeletedUser3390

As I have said before. I have contacted someone and they are looking into the huge amount of barbarians.
I have also heard that there are tickets made by a few players about this issue so moderators are aware of the issue.
If you have any new information about this issue please use the ticket system to give this information to the moderators.
If you already have made a ticket feel free to reply to the ticket if you have any new information rather then making a new one.

To those who do not know how to contact support:
This can be done through the game. To do this you need to follow the following steps:
settings(Cog wheel) -> Support (Green person) -> Contact support button
(See image below)
4e96589fbb249e25043e199a05030ade.png
This will open a browser(window) with the support site where you can make a ticket

DeletedUser

What Eruzin says is true. The moderators aren't part of the paid staff. They do this on a volunteer basis in their OWN time. I know cuz I did it in a different game. They're basically taking their free time and dedicating it to help keep the game and forums running smoothly. They DON'T have direct access to the servers, they can't alter any game code or make changes as such. What they ARE is more of a direct line to the developers who *can* make those changes. Griping about them not getting such things done is like complaining that your co-worker didn't hire that new applicant when the co-worker has no authorization to hire anyone. It's the job of the HR department, not the average workers.