• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MRT's O_O

DeletedUser

Any other veteran war tribe players notice the unreal amount of MRT's on this server?

DeletedUser1682

I just started this world and i already got an invite from 2 MRT's. any tribe that would openly invite a 250point player without even talking to him i dont wanna join.

DeletedUser

Well I would go so far as to say every top 10 tribe on this server is already an MRT.
So it's not surprising you got an invite already, that was why I researched the server and started in the location that was mostly without any of the MRT's........NorthWest if anybody was wondering.

DeletedUser1686

Is it not normal to have a lot of MRT's? I have not played TW for like 5 years but the amount of family tribes just got ridiculous IMO.

DeletedUser

gorgonite;n24728 said:
Is it not normal to have a lot of MRT's? I have not played TW for like 5 years but the amount of family tribes just got ridiculous IMO.
I agree, it's normal to MR.
I also agree about the family tribes which is ridiculous.

They have their bank of players, once they kick someone from the tribe, that player is instantly replaced. Well, if they don't mind playing as substitutes, I guess there is nothing that can be done about it.

DeletedUser

I agree it's normal to have some MRT's but this is the first server I have been on where all of the top 10 were MRT's.
I usually see maybe 4 or even 5 but when I looked at the rankings on this server and saw the tribes it made me pause for a moment.

I'm curious to see where this server will end up now, as it's clear that it's going to have tribes falling apart on a massive scale once wars begin.

DeletedUser

MrCheezle;n24759 said:
I agree it's normal to have some MRT's but this is the first server I have been on where all of the top 10 were MRT's.
I usually see maybe 4 or even 5 but when I looked at the rankings on this server and saw the tribes it made me pause for a moment.

I'm curious to see where this server will end up now, as it's clear that it's going to have tribes falling apart on a massive scale once wars begin.
War has began between the top tribes long ago :D

DeletedUser1686

MRT's can do alright if they have a few decent active members to hold the tribe up and organize it, I have seen it happen in the past anyway but they never quite do as well as a small elite tribe.
Xtasy;n24793 said:
War has began between the top tribes long ago :D

What tribes are at war? I can't seem to find any decent stat websites to see who is getting attacked.

DeletedUser1612

I'm gonna go ahead and risk sounding stupid, but what's an MRT?I've been playing for quite awhile and never heard the term.

DeletedUser486

Mass Recruit Tribe

A term generally applied to tribes that max out the recruitment limit, or recruit with little or no standard to the type of player they take in.

DeletedUser1612

Alright. I honestly think the tribe member limit is set WAY too high at 200. I am not a fan of this new addition. I think the highest I've personally seen before TW2 was 60 or so, and that was better in my eyes. Tribes could be more selective, and not feel like they have to rush recruitment. That's just my opinion though.

DeletedUser1238

I think the member limit is set so high because you always have those tribes that make family tribes,I have been in a few.(they suck)The organization is never what it should be and activity between tribes is never like it is within tribe,so higher tribe limit makes up for that I guess.

DeletedUser1595

Rongilley;n27360 said:
I think the member limit is set so high because you always have those tribes that make family tribes,I have been in a few.(they suck)The organization is never what it should be and activity between tribes is never like it is within tribe,so higher tribe limit makes up for that I guess.
then you see tribes with 200 members and create another 200 member sister tribe and in this world so far this has proved to be totally ineffective .this example is D&D who started with over 550 members across 1 main and 2 sister tribes .LOB who had around 140 memebers (only has 7 more today ) took them down one by one and today we see D&D with only 146 members and loosing ground .

DeletedUser1238

walatiki;n27518 said:
then you see tribes with 200 members and create another 200 member sister tribe and in this world so far this has proved to be totally ineffective .this example is D&D who started with over 550 members across 1 main and 2 sister tribes .LOB who had around 140 memebers (only has 7 more today ) took them down one by one and today we see D&D with only 146 members and loosing ground .

Yes I play this world and also in LoB...

DeletedUser1873

samahin;n27281 said:
I'm gonna go ahead and risk sounding stupid, but what's an MRT?I've been playing for quite awhile and never heard the term.

No such thing as a stupid question if you don't know the answer ;)

DeletedUser1873

I joined an MRT simply because I started playing again after quitting TW1 several years ago and have no war buddies on here to gang up with. I'll see how it goes and if it's crap then I'll leave and find a better alternative.

DeletedUser1595

at this point .most tribes are still MRT except for LOB from what i see ...