• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MRT's O_O

DeletedUser

Yeah, I think that we (LoB) may have broken this world, we have almost twice the amount of points than the ranked 2 tribe :/

DeletedUser1238

shrimppuff90;n28630 said:
Yeah, I think that we (LoB) may have broken this world, we have almost twice the amount of points than the ranked 2 tribe :/
and with less members......

DeletedUser1873

Rongilley;n28688 said:
and with less members......
Usually the mark of a good tribe, small amount of members but large points/villas ;)

DeletedUser1238

Jedtheimpaler;n28777 said:
Usually the mark of a good tribe, small amount of members but large points/villas ;)
or just pointwhores.....:D

DeletedUser1595

Rongilley;n28804 said:
or just pointwhores.....:D
how can they be pointwhores if they took down the #2 tribe at the beginning of the world while only loosing 3 villages and gaining 220 ! think about that for a sec and then decide who the pointwhores are ! :)

DeletedUser

walatiki;n28819 said:
how can they be pointwhores if they took down the #2 tribe at the beginning of the world while only loosing 3 villages and gaining 220 ! think about that for a sec and then decide who the pointwhores are ! :)
It's really funny if you know what is going on, Rongilley is in Legion of Boom just like me XD he's just having some fun :p

Wait, hold up you're in LoB too, well now I'm just confused :/

DeletedUser1595

shrimppuff90;n28826 said:
It's really funny if you know what is going on, Rongilley is in Legion of Boom just like me XD he's just having some fun :p

Wait, hold up you're in LoB too, well now I'm just confused :/
look up my name :) XD

i didnt know rongilley was in lob too ! i thought he was serious ! XD

DeletedUser1238

walatiki;n28942 said:
look up my name :) XD

i didnt know rongilley was in lob too ! i thought he was serious ! XD
We had a few posts in the MRT thread about us being in the same tribe o_O

edit:In this thread actually...

DeletedUser1595

Rongilley;n29003 said:
We had a few posts in the MRT thread about us being in the same tribe o_O

edit:In this thread actually...
lol i tought this was another thread and different people ... i don;t look at the names and answer without thinking sometimes 1

DeletedUser1612

Jedtheimpaler;n28290 said:
No such thing as a stupid question if you don't know the answer ;)

Thanks. :p I'm in S.E myself. Been working with some LoB in my area. Tried applying a week or 2 ago, but heard nothing back.

DeletedUser1595

from what i can see all they are doing is recruit players so they can move up the ranking .they are the only tribe maxed out in the top 10 right now .i don't expect much from these kind of tribes .

DeletedUser

I guess walatiki was right about Cadre seeing how the war went/ is going.