• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MRK vrs BTH F.

DeletedUser2635

On the 3 worlds I have played on, I have come by like 50 very nice players, I can even name them all if you are really interested to know, but here is a few I can name from EN13:
Commander Jon Snow
hazuki93
gutsman
Viking (he played only for like a few weeks, but the guy is really good)
Anyway from the ones that are still playing:
I-M-A-N - when it comes down to personal skill, he is very high up, I wouldn't say his leadership skill is very high, and his english ain't the best one either, but a very good player nonetheless.
Amanda - not very strong offensive player, even tho she learned a lot in the time I used to play on the world, her defense is almost second to none, she can defend against whole tribes by herself.

DeletedUser2754

TW2-TOOLS really sucks when compared to the TWSTATS for TW1. You only have info from the last 50 days. No war stats. Ennoblements are hard to follow and understand who nobled a village from someone.

DeletedUser2616

Hazuki was a good player i'll give him that. But holy hell did he have a temper on him, he let people get under his skin too easily... like uvon :\
I feel honoured to have made kei's list though :D

DeletedUser2754

Just curious: Has this war been upgraded to B-H vs. RLP? Or have both sides gone silent!

DeletedUser2616

I can confirm it has. My DBP has gone from 100K to 300K, i'm liking this attention :)

I'm popping in every now and then, I said i'm leaving due to the new feature. but i do like watching nukes get ripped <3

DeletedUser2122

Oh for sure they even op'd me already XD got like 200-300k bash. Lost one city when I was trying to defend,now I'm losing more cause I'm not even trying to defend XD. GOt no time to play inhale anymore.

DeletedUser2635

Yo Cuddles you liar, are you even permitted to criticize game features?
I think you don't like the new feature either.