• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

More variety with worlds

DeletedUser5217

Why is it always the same 2 settings that flip back and forth every single time?

Relocation: Yes/No
Endgame: VP/Dom

That's it... Every single world, that's all they ever change.

Where's the no Church worlds?
Where's the low-tribe-member worlds?
Where's the no Archer worlds?
Where's the non-Speed 1.0 worlds? How about 2x speed or 1.0 world speed but 2x unit recruitment speed?

It has been so long since they made a world with different settings, I honestly can't even remember all the cool things they can do anymore lol. Was it TW2 with Army Camps, or was that TW1?

There's so many options they can tweak to make unique world experiences, but instead it's always the same 2 settings back and forth.

What are some of your favorite features/settings that you miss?

DeletedUser5217

Sounds good, very interesting... but why no archers?? Lol

It simplifies the composition for beginners. I cleared/nobled my entire province with Mounted Archers, 'cause nobody was making enough Archers. It's very typical hehe so I think if they take Archers out of the equation it would balance the playing field a little more for beginners/casual players.

Or maybe I'm wrong haha but there's only 1 way to find out ;)

Yes but its how you understand the game better... realising why your spears and swords were killed so easy you realise early game to make archers to defend cavalry archers....
I wouldn't take out content mate, content is bare thin as it is

DeletedUser5447

Capture.PNG

what do you mean? 80 member tribes on day 2 of non relocation worlds are where it's at :D

Last edited by a staff member:
Azmo, I've been playing off and on for years but I had to finally create a forum account to comment. That was a good laugh haha