• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Morale and Attack %

DeletedUser2817

Hi,

Even when we have a church in a province then while attacking a player in the same province why does it shows lesser morale and attack% ??

DeletedUser486

Ok, so when you look at a report, you can find a full break down of the factors that affect your fighting strength by hovering over the percentage:
U6CocaO.png

Let's work left to right:
Faith: This is determined by your presence in the province you are fighting in. No Church=50%, Church1=100%, Church2=105%, Church3=110% (offensively)
Morale: This is determined by your size compared to the player, early on, once you pass a mark of about 4 times the size of your target your morale will start to drop. I believe Morale can pull you down to 35% if you seriously outweigh your target, if you attack this kind of target without faith it drops to 17%, about the worst it can get.
Misfortune/Luck: +/- as much as 15% randomly assigned to the battle to the perspective of the attacker. If you have a Misfortune of 8% then your fighting strength drops by as much.
Weapon Mastery: 5 levels through tribe skills, increments 2% per level.
Officer: Crown bought or earned Officer card that gives you an additional 10% attack strength when used.

If you have church, it is likely you are attacking a considerably smaller target than yourself.

DeletedUser2817

Ok, so when you look at a report, you can find a full break down of the factors that affect your fighting strength by hovering over the percentage:
U6CocaO.png

Faith: This is determined by your presence in the province you are fighting in. No Church=50%, Church1=100%, Church2=105%, Church3=110% (offensively)
Morale: This is determined by your size compared to the player, early on, once you pass a mark of about 4 times the size of your target your morale will start to drop. I believe Morale can pull you down to 35% if you seriously outweigh your target, if you attack this kind of target without faith it drops to 17%, about the worst it can get.
Misfortune/Luck: +/- as much as 15% randomly assigned to the battle to the perspective of the attacker. If you have a Misfortune of 8% then your fighting strength drops by as much.
Officer: Crown bought or earned Officer card that gives you an additional 10% attack strength when used.

If you have church, it is likely you are attacking a considerably smaller target than yourself.

Hmmm yeah I guess that my be the reason. So need more nukes to kill him.

Screen_Shot_2015_12_10_at_6_56_26_AM.png

DeletedUser2635

Yatogami gave the answer, I will only add that Paladin Weapons also affect the battle strength, but it is not shown when you hower over the percentage. :p

DeletedUser1323

U6CocaO.png

Morale can be as low as 15%, out of province, no paladin and at 30 morale for the target.

DeletedUser2635

Morale can be as low as 15%, out of province, no paladin and at 30 morale for the target.
I am not sure what you want to say with that, the target always has 100 Morale and I am also pretty sure it can't go under 35.

DeletedUser

He means the total attack strength including the faith being at 50%. Morale can go as low as 30.