• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

missing units

In "overviews" under "units" tab, it shows amounts of units owned by each village. For one of my villages, let's say that number of axes is X.
In "units" screen, you can see where all the units owned by that village are. All together, there is X-100 axes shown, there is only X-100 axes i have at my village, with no commands or supports anywhere else, i can send attack with maximum of X-100 axes. I checked my provisions, counted total provision costs of all my units, and compared that to number shown in provisions tab as "provisions in millitary" and indeed, 100 provisions are missing.

I don't know whether a 100 axes have retired and my kingdom still feeds them, or if there was a bug that added 100 more to the overview, so no units were lost. Either way, it seems like prety annoying stuff, and while 100 provisions isn' all that terrible, if there ia mechanism for this to happen once, it might add up. Is there a way to reset that (other than nobling that village) or do anything about this?

I'm embarassed this never occured to me, even the number "100" makes perfect sense. Well, not a bug then, just a dumb player i suppose :v