• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

messed up messages

DeletedUser1237

I am getting some strange stuff for the last few days.
strange messages that keep popping up
#1, "Invalid village ID". This doesn't seem to affect anything, just annoying. it will just keep popping up as I play.
#2, "You do not have enough units" this happens when I send an attack. I select my units, click on attack, and it tells me I don't have enough units. Sometimes I can select a few less units and it will launch them, sometimes it still says the same thing.
I believe this started after the last update. Go figure, right ?
Also most times when I switch to my co-op player the server will hang up at about 50% load and just sit there. I left it for 30 mins the other day, it didn't move.
neuschwanstein world

DeletedUser2635

Everyone is experiencing those issues since the last patch, so yeah, you're not alone. :)

DeletedUser3016

This has all been addressed. There is an update that will be pushed out tomorrow morning that will hopefully fix the issue for you. Sorry for the problem in the meantime. The devs are working their hardest to get things sorted for everyone. It has effected myself personally as well. I lost 3 nukes on EN10 due to not being able to noble someone on time before their support arrived. Hopefully we have restored normality tomorrow!

DeletedUser2635

There is an update that will be pushed out tomorrow morning that will hopefully fix the issue for you.
So you guys do know when the updates will be coming out, so you also know that there will be a maintenance break, so why aren't the players notified about it as well? :(

DeletedUser3016

It was announced in the updates thread by Kengi9. Normally we have no idea, until that. It is available for everyone to read, though I appreciate the argument you hold in the other thread regarding maintenance breaks. Lets try and keep this thread on topic though, it is more about the issues that this individual player is having. Please by all means, check the 1.51 feedback thread for Kengi9's most recent comment there for clarification.

DeletedUser1237

I was wrong.
its not just when I attach officers, its totally random. I tried to recruit troops, and it told me I didn't have enough troops, lol what next , right?

DeletedUser2185

I was wrong.
its not just when I attach officers, its totally random. I tried to recruit troops, and it told me I didn't have enough troops, lol what next , right?

All issues and bugs have been reported, and if not fixed in the 1.52 update, it will be in the 1.53. I get it that you are frustrated, but all players are affected, and you are not alone. Please keep on topic, and no need for any kind of harsh language, we are just following protocol.

DeletedUser1237

I really wish this "not enough units" would get fixed. Its kind of hard to time attacks when you cant send the attacks because of this bug. It took me 5 tries to send an attack today. When it did finally go it was short the HA, and 9 mins late.
This game is getting to be not worth playing, so many bugs.

DeletedUser3016

I really wish this "not enough units" would get fixed. Its kind of hard to time attacks when you cant send the attacks because of this bug. It took me 5 tries to send an attack today. When it did finally go it was short the HA, and 9 mins late.
This game is getting to be not worth playing, so many bugs.
The matter has been addressed with the game devs and hopefully in an up and coming update will be fixed. We all get the issue, it's not indicative of a single user, so I understand the frustration here.

DeletedUser

Until the Devs make a 3rd attempt to fix all the bugs from Update 1.50 - If you get the "Not enough units" message when trying to send an attack, refresh your browser and try again. I have found that works. It's REEEEAAALLLLYYY ANNOYING and TEDIOUS having to keep refreshing your browser but it does work.

DeletedUser

Faced some issues in reports like the following:
1.) filters not showing
2.) didnt show deceased spies, 0 in my case
3.) deleting unfavorites report will delete favorites too, now all my reports are gone.
4.) after deleted some reports, favorites button isn't updating the UI which will show after reopen the report panel.

DeletedUser1237

Until the Devs make a 3rd attempt to fix all the bugs from Update 1.50 - If you get the "Not enough units" message when trying to send an attack, refresh your browser and try again. I have found that works. It's REEEEAAALLLLYYY ANNOYING and TEDIOUS having to keep refreshing your browser but it does work.
yes it is very annoying, especially when sometimes it takes 20 to 30 mins to log in. You would think that they would have at least upgraded the servers by now, get rid of the atari game systems that the servers are running on.
This game has been broken since it was created.

DeletedUser2185

I will not deny that 1.50-1.52 have not been the best updates, but the devs are working hard to fix all the bugs. Please be patient and try not to point fingers, we all make mistakes. Its not easy in a big game like this to balance everything.

DeletedUser

Whilst I respect your view Canibal12. I am sorry I don't quite agree with you.
The Devs are providing a product (this game). I assume they are professional programmers doing their job and earning a wage from it and are not unlike the Mods, unpaid volunteers doing it just for fun.
We are consumers purchasing and using that product we therefore as a consumer have a right to expect that product to work properly. And just like all consumers we would return the goods and complain about them if they were faulty.
In business, the "we all make mistakes" principal doesn't generally apply because mistakes cost money and jobs. The biggest mistake here, in my opinion, was made by the Devs not thoroughly Beta Testing the update before applying it to the live game.

DeletedUser2185

I assure you that while you are correct in your own way; the versions are tested on several other servers before they are implemented; of course we cannot get all bugs out, but there are also bugs that are made when the update is implemented on such a mass scale.

DeletedUser3016

This should have been fixed in one of the previous updates. Could you please confirm here if you are having any more issues?