• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Message spam

DeletedUser

I got the message from a person who wrote to many people. They are responding with spam and I get the message even I do not want to discuss. When I deleted the discussion, they replied, and I got the message again. When I tried to report it to admin it said: "The message has not been reported. Because it is not implemented yet." The discussion is so long I can not find who is the sender of that spam. How can I deal with this problem?

DeletedUser

Darddy;n2375 said:
I got the message from a person who wrote to many people. They are responding with spam and I get the message even I do not want to discuss. When I deleted the discussion, they replied, and I got the message again. When I tried to report it to admin it said: "The message has not been reported. Because it is not implemented yet." The discussion is so long I can not find who is the sender of that spam. How can I deal with this problem?
Report it to the Tech Support selecting the "Breach of Rules" option and then submit name and screenshot.

DeletedUser

I found among the spams one message from one of my tribe mates, he said that you need to look at the recipients "Show all players", find and delete your nickname. That way you will no longer get the messages. So I will try that.
EDIT: I tried and I did not found my nickname in Conversation attendees. I reported it to the Support.
I got the message from support: This is not against the rules. They have just added you to a mass-chat. In one of the upcoming updates, there will be an option to quit chats, like this one. Please accept my apologise for the inconvenience.