New Message bug, W29

Discussion in 'Browser Issues' started by bickomad, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdyc777

birdyc777 Spearman

there are some other small tribes also spamed

2. Ghost Girl

Ghost Girl
    Staff Member

Yes. Thank you birdyc777.

3. JeTi

JeTi Swordsman

Seems to be resolved now, thanks as always @Ghost Girl

4. Tin.95

Tin.95 Spearman

atleast one good thing came out of this, nobody seem to be farming the barbs are filling up getting so many full hauls :D

Ghost Girl likes this.
  5. Ghost Girl

Ghost Girl
    Staff Member

Thanks everyone, appreciate the positiveness while handling this unfortunate situation. This does appear to be resolved.

6. Tin.95

Tin.95 Spearman

my question is why didnt the CM respond or even get online? i have been on whole day working and farming once in a while and not seen him do anything good :p

what good is a CM if this person doesnt understand business-sales-communication what if the company i work for Volvo would stop announce their new cars and just release them, we would die after a month :p

7. Ghost Girl

Ghost Girl
    Staff Member

We are not always on at all times Tin.95. I believe the situation was handled well by all involved including you who sent in the information that was needed to nip this as quickly as possible. :)

8. Tin.95

Tin.95 Spearman

Not trying to argue or anything but this is tribal wars and i have a great amount of friends that have been mods and developers for innogames mainly TW1 and we all can agree on one thing.

The community keeps the game alive. TW1 still got such a strong core and playerbase due to people spend some amount on the community website and just shill around while gaming.

TW1 got like 17.000 Discussions in the ''question'' thread while this game got around 693 the difference is big especially for this kind of game.

If you want a game alive especially browser you need a steady patch updates you need an active discussion with the community but most important you need an active moderator team and a developer in it that updates them if this person got no such time to do so personally.
    A spreadsheet and try to fill the time zones one every 3 hour shift :)

ive had a shill few days and read through old posts and im really surprised with the lack of activity from former and today mods to keep the community active, not a single time has there been a request for players to join the community for advice.
    the community itself is extremely toxic with trolls each corner. In tw1 there is strict rules with a mod ruling each world that can give you an insta bann if you dont follow the rules really monitoring everything and if you screw up you are sent to an island with no internet connection dressed up in a pink bunny suit with a text ''please eat me'' on your back with the colour RED

9. Ghost Girl

Ghost Girl
    Staff Member

I was here. :)

10. Ghost Girl

Ghost Girl
    Staff Member

Thank you again everyone for the positive input. I will be closing this thread now as this has been resolved. Any side issues/opportunities, anyone is always welcome to PM me.

11. Coolnite7

Coolnite7
    Staff Member

Home Page:
    Issue should be corrected. We apologize for all those that this effected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.